EY

2.8

135 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY in October 2014.

I interview on campus for an intern position. The interview was very laid back, no tricky questions or anything like that. I was pretty much just asked to walk through my resume and was given the chances to ask question

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through your resume and do you have any questions for me   Answer Question
I was emailed with an opportunity for a second interview, which is the office visit

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY in September 2014.

Attended an on-campus career fair and gave my resume to an associate at the EY booth. Got notified of an on-campus interview acceptance. Interviewed with a Senior Associate and all questions were behavioral. Interviewer was really friendly and easy to talk to. Interview lasted a little over 30 mins and had time to ask questions at the end.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you were a leader and had a team member that was slacking, how did you deal with this team member   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY in September 2014.

Signed up via my college's online campus recruiting website. Scheduled an interview about a week prior. I interviewed with a DSG staff manager who was very warm and welcoming. He told me about the culture and his experiences in colleges. It was a very relaxed conversation, as he asked me about some of my leadership and work experiences.

Interview Questions
    • What is something about yourself that isn't on your resume?   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY in September 2014.

I went to career event hosted by my university. I spoke to someone about my interest in EY. I got an email the same night to schedule an interview the next day. I brought my resume and transcripts as requested. It was a very basic interview. I was told that I would hear back in about a week for in office interviews.

Intern Interview

interviewed at EY in September 2014.

Applied through a university application and had an on-campus interview with a manager. A very standard interview asking about the resume and past work experiences. Some behavioral questions which asked for examples from the past.

Intern Interview

Went online to my university's job site, saw link to the interview and applied. Sent in transcripts, resume, cover letter. Was invited to pre-interview social where I got to meet a bunch of staff and met the person I interviewed with. Was a very positive experience, no really difficult questions.

Interview Questions
    • Realistically there was no most difficult or unexpected question, it was more of a conversational interview   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY.

The people were great. I interview with 2 of the partners and had a great conversation with them. It did not take as long as I thought it would, but I would say I did not have a regular interview. So the key is to prepare look up information about the company and try to tie it in the interview to let them know you are knowledgeable of the company.

Interview Questions
    • Did not have anything too difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY.

I applied through a program at my school and got a risk intern interview. The interview process consisted of situational questions and a 15 minute case study prior to the interview. Going to any recruitment event or job fair will definitely bump up the chances of you getting an interview.

Interview Questions
    • Some technical questions were discussed (ratios, methodologies) from the case study, just make sure that you ask questions about the case study for clarification, not simply just providing answers to the scenario in retrospect.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY.

EY interviews on campus for both their leadership program and for full-time summer/winter internships. After one round of campus interviews, you are invited to the office for a second interview if you pass the first one. I interviewed with about 4 different people at all different levels in the company, from senior managers to a partner. Mostly background info and getting to know you based on your resume. Not too difficult or strenous.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too hard- only a few behavioral questions such as a time you exhibited leadership skills   Answer Question
    phone call shortly after finishing my interview; formal written offer came within several days and I had 2 weeks to make a decision

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Campus recruiting, on site interview. (4 head to head interview, each half hour) Invited to Superday, where I was intereviewed by 4 senior managers and a Partner. Don't really have a lot of time to ask questions or go too much into detail in 30 minute interviews, but got the feeling they were more interested in learning if you are the right fit and can be "developed".