EY Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

2.8

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied online through my school. From there had a behaviorial interview. Which had standard questions on things such as leadership, and team environments. From there there was an office visit with a few more behaviorual interviews. Great expereince overall.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at EY in October 2014.

Interview

On Campus Interview - Behavioral in nature; Online Written Assessment for Writing Skills about a generic topic; In Office Interview - 2 Behavioral Interviews with Partners; and Case Study Interview where case was presented and a short time was given to get familiarized ;

Interview Questions

• Business Case regarding risks of Bank A acquiring Bank B; SWOT Analysis; Risks of acquisition; Synergies of acquisition   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

I interviewed on campus for the technology advisor program(TAP). The on campus interview was behavioral, with questions focusing on some past skills/experiences from my resume and about teamwork, as well as strengths and weaknesses. I was notified 2.5 weeks later that I had been accepted to the second round "Megaday" at the NYC office, which consists of 2 interviews and a case study. Most of the time spent in the interviews were spent by me asking questions to the interviewer. Make sure you have plenty prepared and show a genuine interest in EY and the program. The interviews questions focused mostly on the skills that I could bring to the table, as well as more behavioral questions. The case study was challenging(theoretical based, not mathematical), but they definitely help guide you through it.

Interview Questions

• Nothing to trick you, everything was fairly straightforward.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I interview on campus for an intern position. The interview was very laid back, no tricky questions or anything like that. I was pretty much just asked to walk through my resume and was given the chances to ask question

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume and do you have any questions for me   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was emailed with an opportunity for a second interview, which is the office visit

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

There were two rounds of interview. The First was on campus. The other was in office. It was all behavioral questions. They are looking to see if you will be a good fit for the company. They do not expect you to have any real accounting skills. They asked about some past experiences and times when you have worked in groups.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in group where you had an issue with one of the other group members?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY in September 2014.

Interview

Attended an on-campus career fair and gave my resume to an associate at the EY booth. Got notified of an on-campus interview acceptance. Interviewed with a Senior Associate and all questions were behavioral. Interviewer was really friendly and easy to talk to. Interview lasted a little over 30 mins and had time to ask questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were a leader and had a team member that was slacking, how did you deal with this team member   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY in September 2014.

Interview

I went to career event hosted by my university. I spoke to someone about my interest in EY. I got an email the same night to schedule an interview the next day. I brought my resume and transcripts as requested. It was a very basic interview. I was told that I would hear back in about a week for in office interviews.

Intern Interview

Application

interviewed at EY in September 2014.

Interview

Applied through a university application and had an on-campus interview with a manager. A very standard interview asking about the resume and past work experiences. Some behavioral questions which asked for examples from the past.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY in September 2014.

Interview

Signed up via my college's online campus recruiting website. Scheduled an interview about a week prior. I interviewed with a DSG staff manager who was very warm and welcoming. He told me about the culture and his experiences in colleges. It was a very relaxed conversation, as he asked me about some of my leadership and work experiences.

Interview Questions

• What is something about yourself that isn't on your resume?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Went online to my university's job site, saw link to the interview and applied. Sent in transcripts, resume, cover letter. Was invited to pre-interview social where I got to meet a bunch of staff and met the person I interviewed with. Was a very positive experience, no really difficult questions.

Interview Questions

• Realistically there was no most difficult or unexpected question, it was more of a conversational interview   Answer Question