EY

Average Difficulty
99 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at EY in October 2009.

Interview Details – partners and recruiters were both very convincing. made a tough sell for the company. got another offer from another big 4 firm and chose to go with that because of the signing bonus. i loved ernst and young, but the other firm just made sense at the time.

Interview Questions

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at EY in September 2009.

Interview Details – E&Y did on campus interviews at my school. They had a dinner and presentation the night before formal interviews on campus. The formal interview consisted of behavioral type questions with a manager. I was interviewing for an intern position in their Risk Advisory services. In the end I was told I did not receive an offer because my background is in finance and leadership had decided they only wanted to hire accounting majors. Overall it was a good interviewing experience.

Interview Question – Give me an example of a time in which you were in a group setting and you had to deal with conflict between members. How did you deal with it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

San Juan, PR

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY in December 2008.

Interview Details – I met the person in charge of Human Resources at the University of Puerto Rico Job Fair. There she took my resume and told me that she would call me for a first interview at the Puerto Rico Office. I got a call for the first interview on October 2008 where I met one of the Senior Tax Managers and told me what was expected of me as a Tax Intern. After passing this interview, I went on a second interview in December where I met one of the Tax Partners and was interviewed by three other different people. I passed the second round of interviews and got a call two weeks after telling me I got the internship during Tax Season.

Interview Question – How people describe you?   Answer Question

Milan (Italy)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY in February 2014.

Interview Details – The first step was a quantitative test. Then, we had to do a group assessment where they let us discuss about a recent issue. The next step was a CV interview with the HR manager which was pretty straightforward.
The final round consisted of an interview with a senior manager, but no business case was involved.

Interview Question – "Le quote rosa in Italia" - discuss this issue   Answer Question

Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY in March 2014.

Interview Details – College recruitment
The hiring and interview process consist of 3 interviews. The first one are just some tests on math and logical skills. Once you approve the test, they call for a second interview and ask about yourself and your interest. They give some information abut the company and how it works. In the third and last interview, they ask again about yourself and some easy technical questions

Interview Question – 3 Weaknesses about myself   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – By the time they called me, I had already accepted another offer

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details – On campus interview, on site super day.

Interview Question – Case study was the 4th interview of the super day. The interviewer walked through how to answer the way he wanted before he gave me the packet.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY in September 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process took about a month or so. I submitted my application through campus recruitment, and about a month later, I received a call to fix my interview date.

As for the interview, it was a group interview. There were 2 other applicants. It had a very relaxed setting, and went more like a conversation. The interviewer asked us on our opinions on various things, like what we expect to get out of this internship, and then went on to tell us what we can expect from it. At the end of the interview, he assured us that we would all get accepted, which we did.

Interview Question – How would you deal with a difficult person?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – The hiring was not by the company rather we were alloted the company as a part of our internship process of the college. So according to our preference we were alloted Ernst and Young as our internship company. This process was done looking at our college CGPA and our profile.

Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – I had a reference of the partner and hence it came easy to me. Else there is an issue at EY where you do not get in.

Interview Question – Why CA ?   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at EY in December 2013.

Interview Details – APTITUDE TEST FOLLOWED BY HR INTERVIEW

Interview Question – why we should hire you,location flexibility   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at EY