EY

Updated Nov 24, 2014

2.8

135 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Very laid back and friendly

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Intern Interview

I met and talked with the recruiters on campus during the career fair. After meeting their requirement (3.2 GPA), I registered for an on campus interview in 2 weeks time. About the day or two before the interviews, the company bring you to a get together event where they present the company and you get to do some team building activities with your fellow candidates. Next is the on campus interview, followed by the on site interview if you pass.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at EY.

I applied through the university, and went through about four interviews. One on campus, then three back to back interviews at the office. No one it interrogative - they want to know about you. They ask general questions, most of which you can find online but they like hearing experiences and examples.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you faced an ethical dilemma.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at EY.

Applied through on campus recruiting; first round interview with very kind manager--half the time was my asking questions. Received invitation two weeks later for office visit superday. After lunch and a short office tour, there were three back-to-back interviews. Of the three interviews, the case study was fairly difficult, but the two behavioral interviews were quite good.

Interview Questions
    • No especially hard question stood out. Have questions for your interviewers prepared.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY.

Leadership program, campus interview

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral based question. where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY in February 2013.

Initial interview was set for phone interview, however, my recruiter had to change the schedule and that gave me the choice of the live interview instead of phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • asks about how you handle the case/situation as a group member and a leader. behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY in January 2013.

Mostly behavioral based questions during the first round interview. The second round interview involved both skill based questions, team experiences, and behavioral based questions. Additionally, during the second round interview I met with three EY employees ranging from senior staff employees to senior managers.

Interview Questions
    • What was your most difficult experience and how did you respond to it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY in October 2012.

There were a few phases. It started with basic campus recruiting and transitioned into on-campus interviews. Mostly behavioral type questions. Following that, there were more recruiting events to get to know the current employees. Fairly involved, but helpful process. Mentally prepare yourself for lots of mingling whether you like it or not. Following that, there was a day of in-office interviews (3) with a partner, associate, and manager.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were 95% behavioral and the interviewing styles were nothing "grilling" or intimidating. The only "awkward" instance for me was when the partner interviewed me. He didn't say a word when I walked in, so I started the conversation and asked him about his career and what he enjoyed doing with his free time. I actually had a nice conversation with him about his career and the accounting world. He called me that night to give me my offer.   Answer Question

Upon reflection, I decided I did not want to work in the accounting world. I needed to do something more creative - accounting can be creative, but not in a good way.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY in October 2012.

First round interview.
    Behavioral Questions.

All questions were regarding past experiences.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EY in October 2012.

They came on campus, I submitted my resume. Got first round where I spoke to a Senior Manager for an hour. Fast forward a week or so and I get notified they're flying me into NYC for 2nd round. 2nd round was 3 interviews and lunch. 2 regular interviews and 1 case interview. The case was 15 minutes to read and then 30 minutes to ramble any recommendations.