EY Intern Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Updated Aug 12, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Very straightforward. First round phone interview. Second round in-house; 3 one-on-one interviews with senior managers and partners. Both were purely behavioral. Everyone I met was very nice. They weren't there to "get you."

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

it was first an on-campus interview at my school where it was 1 on 1 with a manager. more behavioral than anything. then was called in about two weeks later for an on-site interview with a senior manager and a partner. was notified about two weeks after that

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied through college website. Then, you will be notified about a week after the deadline whether you got a first round interview or not. If they like you and feel you are EY material, you will be invited to a second round, in-house interview. After this, you will either be offered the internship or not. The process takes about 3 months if you go through the whole thing.

Interview Questions

• Mostly Behavior Questions, none stood out. Mostly went through resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

I thought that the people and culture were genuine. I felt as though I was welcomed by everyone and the office culture is definitely more work-balance oriented.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult person/co-worker.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Was asked a couple of behavioral question. Include interest, experience. Why you want to work in the firm. How you would handle certain situations. Hows well you work with in a group or alone. How you resolve conflicts. What do you see yourself doing in x years time. These types of questions.

Interview Questions

• Recall a situation when you have to change a plan in the last minute. how you react to it   Answer Question