EY Intern Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Updated Aug 12, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Very straightforward. First round phone interview. Second round in-house; 3 one-on-one interviews with senior managers and partners. Both were purely behavioral. Everyone I met was very nice. They weren't there to "get you."

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

it was first an on-campus interview at my school where it was 1 on 1 with a manager. more behavioral than anything. then was called in about two weeks later for an on-site interview with a senior manager and a partner. was notified about two weeks after that

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

I thought that the people and culture were genuine. I felt as though I was welcomed by everyone and the office culture is definitely more work-balance oriented.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult person/co-worker.   Answer Question