EY Intern Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at EY in November 2013.

Applied through college website. Then, you will be notified about a week after the deadline whether you got a first round interview or not. If they like you and feel you are EY material, you will be invited to a second round, in-house interview. After this, you will either be offered the internship or not. The process takes about 3 months if you go through the whole thing.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly Behavior Questions, none stood out. Mostly went through resume.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EY in January 2012.

I thought that the people and culture were genuine. I felt as though I was welcomed by everyone and the office culture is definitely more work-balance oriented.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult person/co-worker.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY in March 2011.

Was asked a couple of behavioral question. Include interest, experience. Why you want to work in the firm. How you would handle certain situations. Hows well you work with in a group or alone. How you resolve conflicts. What do you see yourself doing in x years time. These types of questions.

Interview Questions
    • Recall a situation when you have to change a plan in the last minute. how you react to it   Answer Question