EY Intern Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated Mar 23, 2015
Updated Mar 23, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at EY in April 2011.

Applied through campus recruiting website. Contacted via telephone to come in for "superday", which consisted of one 45 minute Case Study interview, two 45 minute behavior interviews, and one 45 minute writing prompt. The process was long and tiresome. They treated us to a very nice lunch following the interviews.

No negotiations

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at EY in October 2011.

The interview process was well formed and structured. First was a behavioral interview which was to be followed by 3 more interviews on-site.

Interview Questions
    • (Looking at a Pepsi Can) What do you think about this can? What processes were involved to make this?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY in February 2012.

The interview process was in person and also on the phone. The on the phone interview was quick and just a short understanding of what the job requires, and my background.

Interview Questions
    • How well do you work in a team?
      Would you rather lead or follow?
      Mostly Behavioral Questions
      Know your resume

Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at EY in January 2015.

Phone interview, invited to final round in NYC headquarters for two back-to-back, one-on-one interviews. Interviewers were very friendly and not too intense of a process. Heard back a week later through email.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at EY in November 2013.

The first thing they do is a campus interview, then if you make it to the second interview, they will have you visit the actual office and be interviewed. I really did enjoy the interview process because it helped e further understand the office and its culture.

Interns don't negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY.

fairly simple, on campus interview followed by second round interview in new york

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at EY in November 2013.

Went through the school career website and eventually got through till the super day at the NY office for Technology Advisory. Interview was more evaluation based than a conversation. The case study was very vague but they give you hints to assist you. I suggest you be very well prepared as they can really dig deep into your resume.

Interview Questions
    • How would you explain this algorithm to a 5 year old?
      Time you had to deal with a difficult person?

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY.

Campus recruiting, on site interview. (4 head to head interview, each half hour) Invited to Superday, where I was intereviewed by 4 senior managers and a Partner. Don't really have a lot of time to ask questions or go too much into detail in 30 minute interviews, but got the feeling they were more interested in learning if you are the right fit and can be "developed".

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at EY in October 2009.

partners and recruiters were both very convincing. made a tough sell for the company. got another offer from another big 4 firm and chose to go with that because of the signing bonus. i loved ernst and young, but the other firm just made sense at the time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

Interviewed on my university campus first. Two interviews, half hour each. Not too difficult, not really any tricky questions in this stage. Mostly just trying to get to know you and your resume. Then I interviewed at the office (New York), again 2 interviews. Since I was interviewing for an advisory internship one of these interviews was a case study and the other was behavioral.