EY

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

International Tax Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at EY in June 2011.

I got interview through employee referral. Even before HR called, I met Partner, Senior Manager, Manager and a Senior for a casual meeting, they explained me about what they do on a daily basis and I told them about my background. The next day HR called and scheduled 1:1 interview at EY office. During the day of interview, I met three partners. All of them were very friendly and the focus was on finding synergy on how would my background help on their projects. I used to work for other big 4 firm, but here within the group there was a positive vibe and that really made a good impression on me. My interview was on friday, so I got a call from HR on Monday with the offer.

Interview Questions
Yes both on Sign on bonus and base salary. My advice would be have a counter offer ready. Also do you research and find out what other firms are paying.