EY

Average Difficulty
9 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at EY in February 2010.

Interview Details – Relax and be yourself. Sometimes the interviewee just want to see how confident the interviewer and not pay too much attention to the answers that the interviewer gave.

Interview Questions

Internship

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – The interview was with a recruiter and a senior auditor. The interview questions were mostly about my past achievements and my behavior in different situations.

Interview Question – Give me an example of when you convinced someone.   Answer Question

Almaty (Kazakhstan)

The process took 3 months - interviewed at EY in December 2013.

Interview Details – First I have sent them CV and got a invitation for tests. It was in EY's office. I had 80 min and a lot of different questions. But I liked it:-) I thought I didn't pass it, but next week they called me and said that they are waiting for me in their office for interview. I have successfully made it and they asked me to come for the interview with another manager in another city. I did it, but still haven't a feedback. Waiting and hoping))

Interview Question – Do you know that this work wouldn't fit you?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY in July 2011.

Interview Details – 2 interviews, firs with HR, if the interview was successful , the Hr personal will give an English exam, after a week or more a positive answer received, afterwards the final step is interview with the Partner

Interview Question – The partner asked what i learn at some courses i had a good grade...   Answer Question

Zürich (Switzerland)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY in February 2013.

Interview Details – After sending my application in via email I soon got a call back asking me when I could fly in for an interview. Two weeks later i flew in to have 3 rounds of interviews, one with the Head of HR, one with a Manager in Assurance and one with a Senior Manager in Assurance. They were all very friendly.

Interview Question – The interview was in german and included several technical questions about accounting procedures. So if you don't have in depth accounting and bookkeeping knowledge in german dont bother applying.   Answer Question

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details – Submission of applications and documents

Interview Question – No interview   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at EY in May 2011.

Interview Details – Got an interview through networking and had one behavioral interview

Interview Question – Very standard fit questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was happy with the terms so I did not negotiate

Internship

The process took 5 days - interviewed at EY in October 2010.

Interview Details – interviews with the partners. very nice people. basic walk through of resume

Interview Question – reaction to instances when times gets tough   Answer Question

Internship

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY in October 2009.

Interview Details – First I went to alot of their socials on campus so once career fair came around I knew the recruiters amd easily got an on campus interview. Once I passed that I was invited to do an on site interview which was intense. Three interviews in one day almost back to back. I didn't get the internship, they wanted someone further in their coursework.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!