EY Internship Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY in April 2015.

Interview

Applied through career services on campus. Had a pre-interview dinner the night before. Interview was 45 minutes. Mostly behavioral questions and some about my resume. The interview was with a senior manager at the office where I was applying for. Was asked to bring my transcript, but didn't end up looking at it.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation in which you were in a team and accomplished something.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

After attending the Emerging Leaders Program, I participated in a three round interview at the office for an internship. The interview process lasted half the day. Each interview was with a partner at the firm and lasted approximately thirty minutes. The interview process to be in the Emerging Leaders Program was more competitive and difficult than the interview for the internship. Afterward, they provided lunch. There was also a greeter at the interview who helped with more general questions. Finally, there was an office tour and the entire process was very beneficial and seamless.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had a difficult group and how you responded to that.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Relax and be yourself. Sometimes the interviewee just want to see how confident the interviewer and not pay too much attention to the answers that the interviewer gave.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

The interview was with a recruiter and a senior auditor. The interview questions were mostly about my past achievements and my behavior in different situations.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Almaty (Kazakhstan)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EY (Almaty (Kazakhstan)) in December 2013.

Interview

First I have sent them CV and got a invitation for tests. It was in EY's office. I had 80 min and a lot of different questions. But I liked it:-) I thought I didn't pass it, but next week they called me and said that they are waiting for me in their office for interview. I have successfully made it and they asked me to come for the interview with another manager in another city. I did it, but still haven't a feedback. Waiting and hoping))

Internship Interview

Interview

Submission of applications and documents

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Zürich (Switzerland)) in February 2013.

Interview

After sending my application in via email I soon got a call back asking me when I could fly in for an interview. Two weeks later i flew in to have 3 rounds of interviews, one with the Head of HR, one with a Manager in Assurance and one with a Senior Manager in Assurance. They were all very friendly.

Interview Questions

• The interview was in german and included several technical questions about accounting procedures. So if you don't have in depth accounting and bookkeeping knowledge in german dont bother applying.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in July 2011.

Interview

2 interviews, firs with HR, if the interview was successful , the Hr personal will give an English exam, after a week or more a positive answer received, afterwards the final step is interview with the Partner

Interview Questions

• The partner asked what i learn at some courses i had a good grade...   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Mumbai (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Got an interview through networking and had one behavioral interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was happy with the terms so I did not negotiate

Internship Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EY in October 2010.

Interview

interviews with the partners. very nice people. basic walk through of resume