EY Interview Questions

2,032 Interview Reviews

2.9

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at EY.

I applied on university career website and got invited to the on-campus interview.
    There is a pre-night event before the interview where you can meet your interviewer next day and other professionals&former interns.
    The interview is 1-1 and conversational based. Most questions are based on resume and why you are interested in accounting/EY.

Audit Interview

Two rounds interviews. The first was on campus and the second one was on site. There were both pre night event before two interviews for candidate to meet with companies staff or probably interviewers. I Interviewed with three people during the second round interview, manager, senior manager and partner that lasted half of the day. One interviewer asked a lot of behavioral questions while the other two were more conversational.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you have conflict with group members   Answer Question

On Site Support Specialist (OSS) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at EY.

I was hired during an acquisition of Arthur Andersen. EY acquired several offices around the globe when AA fell from the Enron accusations. I was brought over to support some of their new offices.

I was given the same pay I was making. I suggest take the job if offered. They pay well, they are fare, and they have the best retirement plan available.

Tax Staff Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at EY.

The whole process is very conversational. The manager gave me info about the position and his personal development, and asked me if I have any questions. So its basically me asked questions, he answered, and I added comment to his answers.

Emerging Leaders Program, Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at EY.

I come from a recruited school so I applied via my school's career site. I then had one on-campus interview with my school recruiter. It lasted 30 minutes. It's very casual and they simply ask about you and your interests.

Launch Interview

I applied through an online recruiting site for the two day summer event that they host at their office. The recruiter contacted me online to ask if I was interested in interviewing to be a Launch Intern. The interview process started with a pre-interview cocktail event before the campus interview sessions. I then proceeded to interview with three managers, one from each service line, each interview lasting approximately thirty minutes. The interviews were all behavioral questions and the recruiters were very helpful throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of how you maximize your work effectiveness.   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university - interviewed at EY.

Did not ask any technical or behavior question. Interviewer just went through my CV and ask me to ask him questions. The entire process is very conversational. Get a feeling that the interviewer is just testing the interviewee's interpersonal skill instead of technical skill. I suggest applicants should be prepared to ask some questions that shows you have done some research to the firm.

Advisory Staff Interview

Campus Recruiting- EY came to campus and held interviews. Next step will be on site, case based interview. There is also a writing aspect to test writing communication skills

Interview Questions
    • Typical Questions- Why EY? Strengths and Weakness?
      Tell how you solve problems, manage your time, and work with teams
        Answer Question

Insurance and Actuarial Services Interview

Everything was really sped up, I applied online and they reached out to me within a week for the phone interview. 2 weeks later i received the usual Generic "No offer" email.

Externship Interview

I applied on the university career service website and got accepted for interview. It was a typical interview, and mostly were behavior based questions. She was the EY campus recruiter for our university so the questions were pretty standard.

Interview Questions
    • what will you do when you having personal conflicts with a group member?   Answer Question

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!