EY

Updated Nov 26, 2014
2,290 Interview Reviews

2.9

Advisory Staff Interview

Campus Recruiting- EY came to campus and held interviews. Next step will be on site, case based interview. There is also a writing aspect to test writing communication skills

Interview Questions
    • Typical Questions- Why EY? Strengths and Weakness?
      Tell how you solve problems, manage your time, and work with teams
        Answer Question

Advisory Staff Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at EY.

The hiring process took longer than I expected, but was a fairly simple process overall.

1) Reached out by an EY recruiter in the beginning regarding the nature of the position and a discussion of the type of work involved.

2) Next step was a phone interview with a Manager/Senior Manager about the practice in general, type of people they are looking for, and further in-depth discussion of the types of opportunities within the practice

3) Final part of the process was in person interviews, each lasting anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not difficult. It seemed to be purely a behavioral interview. As in, is this someone I would want to work with on a daily basis, especially late nights, and would they make a great impression on the client.   Answer Question

Technology Advisory Program Staff (Full-time) Interview

From recruitment to receive full-time offer, the entire process took about two months, so definitely be patient when you are applying. Networking is not necessary to get first-round interview, but make sure talk to the recruiter and connect with consultants. I had my first round interview on campus, a 30-minute behavioral interview with one person. The second round was three interviews in a row, two behavioral and one case interview. They were all great to talk to, did not throw me any difficult question. The key is to keep the conversation flowing, express yourself as much as you can, and ask questions. In terms of case interview, make sure you know basic business & IT concepts, have a logical framework in mind.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you persuade your supervisor(s) and how   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Applied through school, had an on campus interview and was asked to go to the office for second round. Second round interview was with a manager and a partner and at the end of the interviews, the greeter took us out to eat.

Advisory Summer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

I only got the first round and it was pretty easy and standard. All behavioral questions and it's conversational. But if this is the case for everyone you should be extremely likable to get selected.

BAP Interview

I went through 1 on-campus interview and was invited final round in NY office 2 weeks after the on-campus. Final round: 2 1:1 and 1 case interview. Took 3 weeks to hear back.

Advisory Staff Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY.

The interviewer just went through my resume and chatted with me. Only few behavioral questions about leadership, teamwork. And we talked about how to solve team disagreement and what is the most difficult projects I ever had and how I came through. After this, he gave me some time to ask him about my questions about EY

TAP Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at EY.

On campus interview at your respective school. Within a week or two you should get a call back from a recruiter saying you've been invited to the Megaday in your office preference. Megaday consists of an info session/presentation, breakfast and then 3 interviews.

Interview Questions
    • None really, just be prepared and research the company well. Ask good questions and genuinely be interested in the company   Answer Question
    None really. Top of the market pay so no need to negotiate

Risk Advisory Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY.

Pretty easy going, all staffs and managers are very friendly, I found it very helpful to network a lot because if you do that by the day you go to interview, you almost know everyone in the office already.

Risk Advisory Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

Applied through campus career fair, and got the first interview. The first round is pretty easy, the interviewer just basically asked something about leadership experience and go through several project experience. Then I got email from EY for the second round in NYC. Two behavioral interviews and one case study. The behavioral ones are tough. I got an lady and she asked so many details questions on my resume. The case is not hard, but remember to answer it with critical thinking and logically.

Interview Questions
    • several questions about projects. most difficult project, most difficult person to deal with.
      The unexpected one would be: what kind of techniques skills you can bring to our company?
        Answer Question