EY

1,904 candidate interviews

Quality and Risk Management Associate Interview

Quality and Risk Management Associate
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at EY in July 2014.

Interview Details – No initial communication regarding time and location of interview was disclosed by company. You have to enquire on your own.
4 rounds:-
1. Aptitude Test- 60 minutes, 85 questions.
quite tough
2. GD
3.HR round of interview
4.Technical round of interview

Interview Question – GD considers marking on every possible aspect like communication skills, body language, team dynamics.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – I applied through a program at my school and got a risk intern interview. The interview process consisted of situational questions and a 15 minute case study prior to the interview. Going to any recruitment event or job fair will definitely bump up the chances of you getting an interview.

Interview Question – Some technical questions were discussed (ratios, methodologies) from the case study, just make sure that you ask questions about the case study for clarification, not simply just providing answers to the scenario in retrospect.   Answer Question

Graduate Program IT Integration Interview

Graduate Program IT Integration

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details – Applied for Graduate Program Financial Audit- IT Integration. On-line application, numerical tests, verbal tests, competency interview. Took 2 weeks to be invited to the interview. Interviewed at Glasgow office by manager of the department

Interview Question – Tell me a time you had to adjust your communication style   Answer Question

Audit Staff I Interview

Audit Staff I
Roseville, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – After campus interview, was offered to come in for a series of in house interviews. This took the better part of the day and consisted of three one on one interviews. After the in house interviews I got a call back a week later with the offer.

Interview Question – Most questions were behavioral and not technical. The hardest part was finding meaningful questions for each of the interviewers. There was a lot of time given for interviewee questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was unable to negotiate the wage. It was a take it or leave it offer.

Consultant Interview

Consultant

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details – Multiple stages, technical and behavioural questions covering a wide variety of topics. Several different interviewers, initially HR employees followed by members from the actual team. Final stage was a team lunch to get an idea for behavioural fit.

Interview Question – Tell me about your dream job   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – I got a direct call by HR for the vacant position. The interview process started a little late than planned and ended quite later than I expected. After the initial written tests and subsequent GD to filter our candidates my first face to face interview was taken at around 3 PM (considering the interview timings mentioned were 9 AM to 5 PM). The first round was more of HR explaining about company and the team I was supposed to join in. One of the process managers accompanied HR in my first round who grilled me on certain questions. My final round was taken by my Manager and an assistant manager. Manager was very polite and specifically interested in my skill set. The assistant manager on the other hand grilled me almost on my every reply. In the end my Manager gave me a positive response which was quite relieving.

Interview Question – They check the reason I left my previous job and if the same situations arose in the current company how would I cope with it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The HR didn't even consider my prior experience and hired me on the very basic level which I got to know after I joined the company. In this front I felt a bit cheated. A word of advise to prospective job seekers " Ask lots of questions to the HR before you accept the offer and be clear in the role and Job title they have offered you".
For this role whatever they offer you is like a take it or leave it offer

Audit Staff Interview

Audit Staff
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at EY in March 2010.

Interview Details – Campus recruiting involves on campus interviews/phone interview and an on site interview at the location you are applying for. You will typically have 3 interviews with 3 different people for on site interviews. Most questions are behavioral and not very technical.

Interview Question – Addressing weakness and difficult moments. Typically not a hard question but that is how hard it will get. Interviews are conversational and not very intimidating.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation or starting bonus.

Advisory Manager Interview

Advisory Manager
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 9 months - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – 2 round interview.
1- face to face with a senior manager (competence based)
2- assessment day (excel and written test, 2 partner / director interviews, group presentation)

Very professional and friendly interviewers.

Interview Question – Pretty straight forward assessment day.   Answer Question

FSO Assurance Interview

FSO Assurance
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at EY in November 2013.

Interview Details – The process started in my MSA program. We did meet the firms at our school and they set up optional mock interviews with staff members from the various accounting firms. You then uploaded your resume to companies you wanted to work for and if accepted you did a first round interview. I wanted to go out of the area so I had to be referred out. I received a call a few weeks later stating that they were flying me to Philadelphia for a social dinner and an interview the next day. I was put in a very nice hotel and had a great chance to talk to some of the people at the dinner as I was from out of state and was not familiar with them. The next day the interview was a half day event with a tour and presentations. I had two half hour interviews with a Manager and a Senior Manager. After the interviews we were taken to lunch and were told we would hear from them within two weeks. I got a phone call one hour later and was told they were offering me a position and would send my official offer within two business days. Really great company and the whole interview process made me feel welcome and already like a part of the team.

Interview Question – All were very straight forward questions and they felt like more of a conversation to me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, but I was told if the starting salaries offered changed when I started, mine would change as well because I accepted almost a year before my start date.

Audit Staff Interview

Audit Staff

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details – Behavioral style interview. I did the interview in college so they wanted to know stuff i did in college with groups. I had to interview on campus, then in new york. I spoke with the senior manager and partner.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got it straight after my nternship

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!