EY Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015
3,072 Interview Reviews

2.9

Lead Analyst Interview

Interview

Got called up by the HR, 2 interviews, nothing very difficult, only included previous experience, pretty detailed though

Interview Questions

• None really, something about handling the team members and wen are we suppose to bring them to management's notice   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EY (Bangalore (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

rigorous and tough.. i applied as a fresher in the off-campus drive in bangalore. since the vacancies were too few, they first conducted an extempore round for checking communication skills. thereafter, there was a written test, consisting of questions on logical ability, english and basic programming concepts. after that, they had a GD round and then two rounds of interview, technical and HR. i reached till GD round.

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

45 mins interview that consisted of meeting with two HR representatives separately. One asked about me and my experiences and the other asked some bahvioural type questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy - just signed the contract

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

2 interviews, 30 mins each back to back

Interview Questions

• Overall, strong focus on behavioral, the interviewers tend to pretend they don't care to give you some extra stress   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

On campus interview then "super-day" on site in the New York City office.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions. Interview more of a conversation rather than Q&A session. Very relaxing and comfortable environment.   Answer Question

Advisory Associate Interview

Interview

College Recruiting - Made sure to attend my college recruiting day (since this is the biggest area of their new hires for both internships and full time positions) and talked to as MANY people as possible. This is the only way to really impress them and get notices. Talking to 1 person will most likely not get you an interview, unless you are something special. First-Round Interview - On campus. Typical behavioral questions. "Name a time when you failed on a project, how did you respond, etc." Second-Round Interview - At office of your choosing. 3 more behavioral interviews. Case study. All easy, just be yourself. Offer.

Interview Questions

• Case study. On implementing technology for a client.   1 Answer

Other high paying offers.

Advisory Intern Interview

Application

Interview

Recruited on campus and had an on campus interview. It consisted of 4 parts. Very behavioral based type questions. Questions seemed almost redundant at times.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult but make sure to have several answers available to answer very similar questions basically all asking, "Tell me about a time when you encountered a difficult person or situation and how did you overcome it."   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Through College Placement cell it was done

Interview Questions

Got another job through campus

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was smooth. The interviewer did a great job making you feel comfortable. He basically went over my resume and the achievements listed there. We also had a discussion about my past experience in accounting in general. The overall interview was great!

Intern Interview

Interview

a few questions asked , mostly behavioural.

Negotiation