EY Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2014
1,990 Interview Reviews

2.9

Tax Intern Interview

Interviewed through campus recruiting. First round on campus and then invited to the Superday.

Tax Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at EY.

It is very good experience. EY made the process relaxed and interesting. The prenight is good. You will sit with other interviwee applied the same position and with the interviewer and the greeting person.

Interview Questions
    • All are ordinary questions. Ask about team work experience and several questions about resume.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Spent a lot of time focused on formulaic question and had a checklist of them. Interviewer ticked them off as he asked them, which I think, was indicative of a personality shared by other people I met from the firm.

Senior Consultant Interview

Process started with a pre-screening interview with an HR staff. He was very straight to the point, not too welcoming, nothing too appealing, actually almost uninviting. It left me wondering how's the culture in EY.
    During this 10 minute screening interview, I was asked when I graduate ( which is on my CV), when I'm available to start working, what's my major (again on my CV), what I did before the Masters (on my CV), and the worst part "what's your salary expectations".
    He couldn't explain the interview process further. But simply said "we will get back to you in 2 weeks, and you then interview other people" !! that's it! Some people said they gave them case interviews, others said they didn't. So the hiring process is not that clear I guess!

Interview Questions
    • What's your salary expectations? ( during a pre-screening interview!)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

On campus interview, on site super day.

Interview Questions
    • Case study was the 4th interview of the super day. The interviewer walked through how to answer the way he wanted before he gave me the packet.   Answer Question

Tax Analyst Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at EY.

4 rounds of interview...its free speech, aptitude test , hr and technical....i cleared 2 rounds and waiting for call

Risk Advisory Intern Interview

It was a typical behavioral interview. Some detailed questions about resume and my experiences. but there was a glitch with their HR system so I did not get to interview with my original recruiter, which was disappointing because my interviewer did not seem to know much about the group I was interviewing for.

Tax Interview

Two rounds of interviews. Applied throughout campus recruiting. Everyone is super nice! First round interviewed by a tax manager and second round interviewed by a partner, senior tax and tax manager. Very relax setting, conversational and behavior based question.

Financial Services - Business Advisory Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at EY.

I got an interview through campus recruiting. The interview was just a review of my resume although it seemed the interviewer was specifically looking for people with years of experience. Questions included information about current course work, extracurricular activities, past experience and reasons for interest in the company. General information

Interview Questions
    • There really weren't any technical questions for the first interview stage.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at EY.

it's on campus interview, overall it's a positive experience. No unexpected question, the interview showed much interest in previous work and class experiences.