EY

Updated Nov 17, 2014
2,261 Interview Reviews

2.9

Intern Interview

The interview was smooth. The interviewer did a great job making you feel comfortable. He basically went over my resume and the achievements listed there. We also had a discussion about my past experience in accounting in general. The overall interview was great!

Through College Placement cell it was done

Interview Questions

Got another job through campus

Business Advisory Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

So far I've only had one interview and it was for the business advisory program. Interview was mainly behavioral and there were no case questions. Not too bad, but still haven't heard back regarding next steps.

Audit Associate Interview

The guys who interviewed me was a senior manager from chicago office, and is nice. We talked around 35 minutes and he gave around 10 questions.

Interview Questions
    • how did you build relationship with client and team member. He threw the question when I was talking about what I see myself in five years, and mentioned relationship.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

You will receive a full reimbursement of transportation expenses to attend the first interview on the designated office. You will be asked related to your CV that you have submitted to EY. The type of question that will be given is a yes or no question but sometimes you can elaborate more about your answer so it will fit the allocation time of the interview which has been allocated for 1 hour long.
    Make sure that you already read on what type of employee that they are looking for and try to synchronize your experience and skills to fit in to those requirements.

Interview Questions
    • When people criticize you, what is the most thing that always come up in their criticism for you?   View Answer

Campus Recruiting.
    The first round ,they asked me my about my resume and skills I gained during my undergrad studies. It started with my projects and the platforms I used on that. Finally, they told me the work I would be doing if get selected.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a situation where u have to deal with a person who is not willing to contribute for work??   Answer Question

Assurance Intern Interview

1 campus interview and 1 office interview 2 weeks after the first round. Before the first round interview there was a pre-night dinner during which you can know more about the interviewer. E&Y people are always very frendly and willing to share their experience. The office interview is not very hard. But one of the manager asked me a lots of behavioral questions.

IT Advisor Interview

1st round at the university. Standard behavioral interview
    2nd round at the office. Two behavioral interviews. Case Study and a writing sample

Audit Interview

1st round campus interview. I applied through university career center, got a invitation to the 1st round interview and pre-interview night.
    It's just basic kind of behavioral interview, and takes about 30 mins.
    my interviewer is actually the campus recruiter.
    I did not do well in that interview, didn't really bond with the interviewer.
    I got the result back after about 2.5 weeks.

Technology Advisory Interview

First round interview is basically on behavior questions. Although I felt I did good, still did not hear from them. Still it is very helpful to talk to them especially the person work in the department you are looking for during info session