EY

2.9

Senior Communications Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at EY in February 2015.

I was contacted by a EY recruiter who scheduled me for a phone call with a "talent" manager. The talent manager then passed my name onto another recruiter who scheduled a in-person interview with the prospective supervisor. The interview with the supervisor took place in the Chicago office and lasted 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • What do you want in a supervisor? Can you give an example of a time you had to push back on something a client wanted?   Answer Question

Technology Advisory Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at EY in February 2015.

On campus recruiting, introduced myself, went through my resume, very few behavioral questions, the interviewer seemed super busy on his laptop, taking notes or something so actually didn't ask many questions. I was the last interviewee that day, after wrapping up, we chatted a bit.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were regarding my resume, prepare well your resume, you should be fine   Answer Question

Advisory Senior Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at EY.

I had multiple interviews with competency leaders/execs and partners within the region across a three to four month process. Given level of firm resources, mixed with travel schedule, overall timeline took longer than anticipated.

Interview Questions
    • The questions during the interview were as anticipated. I do not recall anything out of the ordinary. Given I came in as a Senior Manager, had to "defend" previous engagements that I managed as well as define previous revenue and sales goals.   Answer Question
    Minimal negotiation. Salary bands are firm and if within the band - can negotiate some. However as you approach the upper limit, minimal ability to negotiate. Bands are not flexible

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY in February 2015.

I applied through my university at the career fair. EY held a bunch of different info sessions and luncheons that you could attend throughout the year. Attending these made me feel comfortable talking to the recruiter because I had previously met him and we built a relationship. This helped the interview process because we had a past connection and he seemed to take the interview very casually as a result.

Interview Questions
    • Mainly resume stuff but a very behavioral like what was a challenge I had to overcome with the accounting school.   Answer Question

Staff - Risk Advisory Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY in February 2015.

I applied this position through our campus system and received the notification to have the first round interview on campus soon. I also attended Prenight the day before the interview. The interviewer did not come but you can ask staff about working experience at EY. All the staff graduated from our school last summer and they were very nice and patient to anwser my questions. Next day, I was the second to interview. After chatting with my greeter for a while, I was asked to start my interview. No introduce yourself. It's a little suprised to me. Some questions about office and specialization preference. Then 2 behavior questions. In the end you can ask the interviewer some questions.

Interview Questions
    • What's the most challenging project you have worked on? And how and where do you gather new information?   Answer Question
    • Why do want to work for EY?   Answer Question

Manager - Risk Advisory Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY in February 2015.

It should be 2 rounds, I was rejected after the 1st round on Campus. And there is writing assessment. It was online, and the time limitation is 45 minutes. You must submit before the deadline.

Interview Questions
    • help me work through your resume. Why EY. Why advisory.   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at EY in February 2015.

I reached out to the recruiters during an Accounting Career Fair at my University. About a week or two later, I had my first round interview with an Assurance Partner on campus.

Intern - Hourly Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

One on campus interview and two interviews at the office. Mostly questions dealing with yourself and past experiences. Important to apply to Emerging leaders program.

Friendly employees... Just stay relaxed!

Be sure to be enthusiastic.

Audit Staff Interview

On campus interview first round. Submit resume on campus recruiting and join the career fair. a week to prepare. 20 minute. First talk, then some regular question such as walk through resume, CPA eligible, why accounting, why my school, why EY, Why audit, big strengthens and weakness, career path in the future, what you know about EY and some behavior questions.

Interview Questions
    • How do you see yourself over the next 5 years?   View Answer

Technology Analyst Program Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY.

I applied through the campus recruiter and was invited for the first round of interviews. A manager interviewed me and just asked me basic behavior questions. Heard back from them one week later.