EY

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager - Performance Business Architect Interview

Manager - Performance Business Architect
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at EY in May 2014.

Interview Details – I went through a three-step interview:

1) HR Phone Screen - Basic phone interview with HR: experience, why are you leaving, what are you looking for, current salary.

2) Technical Interview - 1:1 phone interview with a manager at EY. Walked through the resume, and was asked questions on ToGAF, and since I worked with DoDAF, questions on differences between ToGAF and DoDAF.

3) In-Person Interview - Two 1:1 in-person interviews in their Atlanta, GA office (it was on a Friday and they were conducting a ton of interviews that day, not sure for what other positions). First interview was with a senior manager, who honestly did most of the talking (gave very in-depth answers to my questions). I walked through my resume and there was only one or two technical questions (relating to services and SLA, and bridging the gap to business architecture). Second interview was with a manager - again just walked through the resume, talked about some logical data models, but nothing overly difficult.

Interview Question – What's the difference between ToGAF and DoDAF?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Audit Associate

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details – First round interview at school, second round interview at the office. The company covered the traveling and hotel expenses. There was a pre-interview dinner to network and interact with the interviewers and other professionals at the company.

Interview Question – Behavioral interview, give an example of a time you demonstrated leadership   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Audit Staff

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at EY in October 2011.

Interview Details – Got hired out of the college. No technical questions were asked during the interviews. They were only trying to get to know me to see if I would fit the company culture. The interviewers were nice and laid back.

Interview Question – conversation. No technical questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

ITRA Staff Interview

ITRA Staff
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY in February 2013.

Interview Details – Easy interview. No preparation is needed really. Be prepared to go over your resume and talk about your experiences. Management is very friendly and keen to hear about you. There is a 50 word minimum so I guess I will keep typing nonsense and hope that glassdoor doesn't pick it up.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for campus hires.

Assurance Summer Intern Interview

Assurance Summer Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – Applied through Campus recruitment process, received first round interview invitation about two weeks after. Went through a 45 min initial interview then about two weeks later got notified about the on-site final round interview. The questions asked during interview are all behavioral questions.

Interview Question – none really. Basically all questions are of behavioral type, which can be prepared beforehand.   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Audit Staff

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – I was selected for the internship through the Super Day experience. During the super day an interview was given, which was more of a behavioral interview. I was asked personal questions dealing with leadership, communication, conflicts, and extracurriculars. The interviewer was very nice and down to earth. I was nervous upon beginning the interview, but they are just trying to get to know you to see if you would be a good fit at EY.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. All staff begin with the same base salary

Staff Consultant Interview

Staff Consultant

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details – It really depends on who interviews you. If you can, try and talk to people that have interviewed their before so you can get a wide range of experiences. This will have you be the best prepared.

Interview Question – The SAP detailed questions are the trickiest   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated a bigger starting salary

SAP FICO Senior Consultant Interview

SAP FICO Senior Consultant
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EY in August 2012.

Interview Details – 1 phone interview and then a face to face interview

Interview Question – 1st phone interview will be technical around your SAP Skills and then a face to face interview will be a general discussion with 3 to level executives. Be prepared to explain how you can add value to the company.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They will offer you a decent proposal and you can propose a counter offer.

Assurance Intern Interview

Assurance Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – On campus interview followed by office visit, behavioral questions, they are looking for the right personality fit versus right answers

Interview Question – None, we discussed my resume   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation possible at intern and campus hire positions

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Emerging Leaders Program

I applied through college or university and interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – I applied for Emerging Leaders Program during the second semester of my sophomore year. I submitted my application and was invited to the first round interview on-campus. Some candidates even had second round interviews, but I only had the first round interview; it depends on location.

Interview Question – How do you motivate your teammates?   Answer Question