EY

3.1

80 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Scholarship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at EY.

One interview at the end of the application process.
    Interviewer went out of his way to be calming and friendly.

It's a strength based interview.

Answering generic interview questions in advance was of good help.

Interview Questions
    • Citing a recent situation in which you felt there was no possibility of a good outcome, how did you manage to turn it around and achieve a good outcome, using your skills?   Answer Question

Data Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at EY.

I applied online and they gave me a date and time to have a telephone interview. Straight forward and easy to set up with emails with the hiring consultants. Very professional and very helpful the recruiters from EY. The interviewer was very helpful and I enjoyed the whole process

Financial Audit IT Integration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at EY in November 2014.

On-site Inview and it last 70 minutes. Just some competency-based questions. The interviewer is very nice and she is the manager of this servie line. I finished the interview about 11:30am and at 5 pm I got a call saying I've passed the first stage interview.

Tax Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at EY in November 2014.

Interview was a lot harder than expected, and I was very nervous which I think showed. Questions were not standard competency questions- most questions asked about how i felt about things, i.e. how do I feel about giving my opinion, how do I feel when I am working towards my goals. Obviously there were the standard questions of why EY, why tax ect.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about how I felt while doing things.   View Answer

FS Risk Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at EY in October 2014.

I got to the AC and final interview stage. Basically everything was pretty relaxed throughout the day, the staff are really nice. But the written exercise where you got 2 tasks to do in 40min was challenging. Partner interviewer was very nice but I was underprepared so I did not get through

Interview Questions
    • She asked me about one of my weaknesses. But after I gave my answer she asked me to state another weakness which was a bit unexpected.   Answer Question

GRADUATE POSITION Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY.

Online application, psychometric tests, this was situational first then numerical and verbal reasoning, I found EY took more days than the average company at getting back to you with results. I was invited to a face-to-face interview within a week of completing the test. The interview was competency based and really focused on past examples.

Interview Questions
    • There was a lot of questions to get through, and didn't ask about grades or previous results at all.   Answer Question

Actuarial: Life Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at EY.

Applied late but managed to get through to AC after a competency based interview session. Group exercise and mock project were good. Good chance to get to know employees there. However, I was not particularly keen on Actuary and this showed in the Partner interview. However, I must say that EY were brilliant throughout the process - no negatives at all. Very professional and friendly. Would still apply again!

IT Advisory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at EY in August 2014.

HR interview, 1st interview with senior manager and 2nd stage interview with partner. For the last interview, I had to make a presentation on a general question. But basically, they asked to me to not present it (considering the presentation was fine and answered the question) and then it was a normal type of interview for 1 hour.

Interview Questions
    • how do you see evolving the risk technology industry in the coming years?   Answer Question

Transaction Advisory Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at EY in August 2014.

Online SJT personality test, Savillie Consulting's Numerical, Verbal, Logical tests. Then face-to-face interview at the London office with a senior director from TAS. Informed about the outcome immediately after the interview. Then AC at the London office again, informed about the outcome one day later. Partner interview was held separately.

IT Advisory Services Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY in August 2014.

Online test, followed face-to-face interview, and then AC. Online test and face2face interview are fairly easy. The AC was nice. Everyone is friendly, however you need to try hard to speak and get involved. You will need to redo the online test at AC as well. Be prepared of that.