EY

3.1

75 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Data Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at EY.

I applied online and they gave me a date and time to have a telephone interview. Straight forward and easy to set up with emails with the hiring consultants. Very professional and very helpful the recruiters from EY. The interviewer was very helpful and I enjoyed the whole process

GRADUATE POSITION Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY.

Online application, psychometric tests, this was situational first then numerical and verbal reasoning, I found EY took more days than the average company at getting back to you with results. I was invited to a face-to-face interview within a week of completing the test. The interview was competency based and really focused on past examples.

Interview Questions
    • There was a lot of questions to get through, and didn't ask about grades or previous results at all.   Answer Question

Actuarial: Life Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at EY.

Applied late but managed to get through to AC after a competency based interview session. Group exercise and mock project were good. Good chance to get to know employees there. However, I was not particularly keen on Actuary and this showed in the Partner interview. However, I must say that EY were brilliant throughout the process - no negatives at all. Very professional and friendly. Would still apply again!

IT Advisory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at EY in August 2014.

HR interview, 1st interview with senior manager and 2nd stage interview with partner. For the last interview, I had to make a presentation on a general question. But basically, they asked to me to not present it (considering the presentation was fine and answered the question) and then it was a normal type of interview for 1 hour.

Interview Questions
    • how do you see evolving the risk technology industry in the coming years?   Answer Question

Transaction Advisory Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at EY in August 2014.

Online SJT personality test, Savillie Consulting's Numerical, Verbal, Logical tests. Then face-to-face interview at the London office with a senior director from TAS. Informed about the outcome immediately after the interview. Then AC at the London office again, informed about the outcome one day later. Partner interview was held separately.

IT Advisory Services Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY in August 2014.

Online test, followed face-to-face interview, and then AC. Online test and face2face interview are fairly easy. The AC was nice. Everyone is friendly, however you need to try hard to speak and get involved. You will need to redo the online test at AC as well. Be prepared of that.

Advisory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 9+ monthsinterviewed at EY.

2 round interview.
    1- face to face with a senior manager (competence based)
    2- assessment day (excel and written test, 2 partner / director interviews, group presentation)

Very professional and friendly interviewers.

Data Analytics Executive At Forensic Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EY in July 2014.

There were three interviews. First was telephone screening interview with 3 detailed technical questions.

The second was onsite with a manager. It was a very technical interview using whiteboard to demonstrate SQL skills and also doing a test in front of the manager about software in general, algorithms, development, and regular expressions. If you have CS background, it is a very easy test. Also, they would go through the answers with you and discuss them helping you to answer correctly.

Third interview is with directors, business and technical. The latter gave a case study on how to apply advanced data analytics techniques on a problem within a fraud suspicion case in financial services. The other would ask typical competency questions and your motivation to join the team.

Interview Questions
    • In SQL when you do a join with another table where column value can be NULL, what would be the outcome of join in respect to NULL values.   Answer Question

Internal Audit and Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY in July 2014.

Applied online, passed the tests and then they called me to book a face to face interview at their headquarters. I arrived a little earlier, everyone was very polite, maybe too much. It was the first interview and lasted around 50-60 minutes. Most questions were simple, like "How other people would describe you" and "Give us an example when you demonstrated leadership".

Interview Questions
    • None really, just typical competency based and personality questions.   Answer Question

Financial Services Risk Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at EY.

Begins with application process, then online testing. Once through to the interview, I was contacted via email to schedule a face to face interview. Questions look for specific strengths which can be found on the internet. The AC is fairly shorter than expected (until 2PM). Partner interview could either be scheduled on the same day or later.

Interview Questions
    • What does a senior manager do in EY and how is the role different from ones working in banks?   Answer Question