EY Interview Questions & Reviews in Los Angeles, CA

46 interviews

46 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Transaction Advisory Services Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at EY.

Applied through the college recruitment website. It was a 1 on 1 interview. Lasted 30 minutes. First 10 to 15 minutes were behavioral questions, which was easy. then the last 15 minutes was a case question. be prepared

Transaction Integration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at EY in April 2010.

I submitted my application online and then one day later I got an e-mail requesting a phone interview. The interviewer was an Human Resources contact that basically asked the typical questions such as why did you leave your last job, Why do you want to work for E&Y etc.

Paid Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at EY in December 2009.

I had a telephone interview. It was a very comfortable conversation about my work experience and how it would contribute to the firm. The people that I interacted with were very friendly. It was a terrific experience.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the implementation and costs of new processes.   Answer Question

Performance Improvement Transformation and Collaboration Pool Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY in October 2012.

The hiring process was pretty standard. First round interviews were on campus, with an interview pre-night at a local bowling alley beforehand. Second round interviews were in the EY office in LA for a super day, which included a lunch and three interviews - behavioral, case, behavioral.

Interview Questions
    • There really were no curveball questions asked. All questions were pretty reasonable, including the case, which again was not any more difficult than other case questions asked.   Answer Question

The interview process for EY Advisory occurs too early to even consider other consulting firms. I'm looking mostly at the Big 3, so I'll likely have to turn this offer down even before opportunities arise for other interviews.

Assurance Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

interviewed at EY in September 2011.

Interview is very personality based. Not really many technical questions during the interview process. Basically, they are looking for people that they want to spend 50+ hours a week with.

Forensic Technology and Discovery Service Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY in November 2013.

Applied through school career website and got a response in about a week after deadline.
    Scheduled a phone interview with a senior at their office. Had a phone interview wit him and after few days, got a denial response.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult. Question about teamwork and the resume   Answer Question

Advisory Risk Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  East Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in East Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at EY in October 2011.

Very calm interview. The interviewer wanted to know my personality and character. Nothing really technical. Just behavioral.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do to resolve a conflict within a group?   Answer Question

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at EY in June 2010.

Applied for the Emerging Leaders Program via my school's career center website. Had to submit a resume and cover letter, nothing out of the ordinary. I heard back from the recruiter a few days later letting me know that she wanted to schedule a phone interview with a manager for me.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult teammate.   Answer Question

Experienced Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at EY in October 2012.

I emailed my resume to a recruiter and they contacted me for interviews. Two phone interviews one with HR, the other with a partner. I was then called in for an in-office interview, where I interviewed with 4 people in total, successively. A senior, Manager, Senior Manager and Partner. All were conversational and I had to go over my resume. They weren't difficult and I quite enjoyed them. I was an auditor with PWC before this, so it certainly. Everyone was very nice, much better than the interviews I went through when I got into PWC. I'm looking forward to working at E&Y. The culture is certainly more friendly.

I didn't negotiate, but the offer was better than I expected.

Risk Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY.

First round interview process on campus was all behavioral. Speak to recruiters and employees to pass around resumes. Make sure your resume stands out. Second round interview is a full day process 8am-2pm. 2 behavioral and 1 case interview. Case interview is easy. Just read a small case and did a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats analysis.

Interview Questions
    They tell you how much to be paid no negotiation.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!