EY

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details – i applied for the position through campus placement. The interview was for the advisory service. There was a pre interview dinner in which you can meet your interviewer. It also helps you understand the process. The interviewer would help you understand the process and you can ask questions. The next morning was my interview and the interviewer was the same whom i met at pre dinner. I did not clear my interview

Interview Question – Mostly questions about my background and past. Nothing unexpected if i can remember.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – Saw a job posting and applied on-line. Also racked down the name of the recruiter for this type of position from a current employee, who also submitted my resume to HR. Sent my resume to the recruiter who directed me to a different recruiter. A telephone interview was scheduled. Conducted phone interview and provided writing samples as requested.

Interview Question – Pretty typical interview questions - my background, why E&Y, etc.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at EY in October 2008.

Interview Details – Extensive

Interview Question – How do you develop relationships with c-level executives?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fair

Interviews for Top Jobs at EY

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY Marketing Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by EY employees and interview candidates.