EY Interview Questions in Minneapolis, MN

Updated Jul 16, 2015

2.6

FSO Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EY (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2014.

Interview

First round of interviews was a 30 minute one-on-one interview on campus. The second round was 3 weeks later in the office. I got a 15 minute tour of the office and then had 3 30-minute interviews in a row with 2 Partners and a Senior Manager.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer wanted details about how I worked in a team. Specifically, he asked me to describe an experience where I worked on a very good team, and then describe a time where I worked on a less functional team.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation as it was a summer internship position.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at EY (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online and had a phone interview, followed by an in person interview with 2 people separately and a writing assignment. There were no trick questions, but good questions relevant to the position. Watch the video on the website regarding preparing for the interview. Overall very impressed with the courtesy, professionalism and communication of the company. They even called to tell me I did not get the position, which is almost unheard of these days. Reinforced to me that this a great company!

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself you want me to know that is not on your resume.   Answer Question

IT Risk Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at EY (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2014.

Interview

It is an on campus interview conducted by our school. The interviewer briefly introduced himself and asked some basic behavioral questions. It lasted about 30 minutes and at the end, I asked him some questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

EY interviews on campus for both their leadership program and for full-time summer/winter internships. After one round of campus interviews, you are invited to the office for a second interview if you pass the first one. I interviewed with about 4 different people at all different levels in the company, from senior managers to a partner. Mostly background info and getting to know you based on your resume. Not too difficult or strenous.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too hard- only a few behavioral questions such as a time you exhibited leadership skills   Answer Question

Negotiation

phone call shortly after finishing my interview; formal written offer came within several days and I had 2 weeks to make a decision

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at EY (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2014.

Interview

Four interviews total, did the leadership program and landed an internship for the next summer a year in advance. The interviews were pretty easy & I felt very prepared. The interviews reflected the quality corporate culture that is EY. They got me excited to work there for sure.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, i took the offer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting

Interview Questions

• What other information, besides credit, would you take into consideration when decisioning loan.   Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

Application

Interview

on campus recruitment, pre-night, on campus interview, doesn't go to the second round, the questions over all are behavioral questions and also questions about the experience mentioned in the resume

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2013.

Interview

The program was posted on the school's career services website. Dropped my resume and only had one around of behavioral interview. It was supposed to last 30 minutes but the interviewer stopped asking me interview questions after about 10-15 and we started to chat casually.

ITRA Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EY (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2013.

Interview

Easy interview. No preparation is needed really. Be prepared to go over your resume and talk about your experiences. Management is very friendly and keen to hear about you. There is a 50 word minimum so I guess I will keep typing nonsense and hope that glassdoor doesn't pick it up.

Negotiation

No negotiation for campus hires.

IT Risk and Assurance Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2012.

Interview

1st round. Campus interview. Get through my resume, my previous internships, leaderships, and teamwork.