EY Interview Questions & Reviews in Mumbai India

3.1

21 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at EY in August 2014.

1st HR round followed by Technical round. Only questions on my previous work experience were in detail. No, excel formulas asked. No case study. Questions on latest updates of Companies Act 2013 were asked. Then how would you present your observation in report.

Interview Questions
    • nothing much difficult. Only questions on my previous work experience were in detail. No, excel formulas asked. No case study.   Answer Question
    I had said as company norms. So no negotiation.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at EY in July 2014.

It was a great learning experience.the interviewers were friendly. They gave us a case study from their actual experience followed by case interview.2nd round was one more case study. After one day third round was finance case study then partner interview.

Interview Questions
    • Case studies are difficult to crack try practicing, and also guesstimates   Answer Question

Information Security Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

interviewed at EY in January 2011.

Recruited from campus and the process followed was designed by the students of the college. The company was informed about the process and it was followed with diligence. Overall it was managed properly and the processes were carried out timely so that it benefits both - the students as well as the company.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at EY in August 2010.

Be prepared for all kinds of questions in your space of excellence and normally there 3 to 4 rounds of interview. Have your technical skills sharpened and also be aware of the current scenario.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at EY in March 2010.

Very good process only three rounds of interview, very humble and approachable while interviewing. patient and friendly atmosphere. one on one interview. telephonic interview. and not too much of stictness or pressure while interviewing.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY in August 2010.

There were total 3 rounds of interviews - HR, Technical and the Partner round. Out of these, technical round is the most critical one, in which you are tested for your academic skills in subjects like accounting, auditing and to some extent in taxation. Good knowledge of accounting standards is a must to clear this round.

Interview Questions
    • In the partner round was just asked to name the titles of all accounting standards. (this was obviously not difficult but had not expected such a simple question)   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at EY in July 2012.

As it was campus interview initially group of people were invited and participated in teams secondly cleared HR Round then Technical round and finally Partner Round

Interview Questions
    • Many in depth were question were asked on Revised schedule and IGAAP   Answer Question

Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at EY in March 2012.

upload the resume on the site and then if shortlisted
    Then attend 3 round of interviews including technical round

Interview Questions
    As I was a fresher, hence there was no negotiation was possible

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at EY.

I had a reference of the partner and hence it came easy to me. Else there is an issue at EY where you do not get in.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at EY in May 2011.

Got an interview through networking and had one behavioral interview

Interview Questions
    Was happy with the terms so I did not negotiate

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!