EY

Updated Nov 12, 2014

23 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Risk Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at EY.

There were 3 rounds- HR,tech and with director. Went smooth.HR told about the company and its service line. There working and functioning. Tech round was 10-15 mins. Director interview went for 35-40 mins

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at EY in August 2014.

1st HR round followed by Technical round. Only questions on my previous work experience were in detail. No, excel formulas asked. No case study. Questions on latest updates of Companies Act 2013 were asked. Then how would you present your observation in report.

Interview Questions
    • nothing much difficult. Only questions on my previous work experience were in detail. No, excel formulas asked. No case study.   Answer Question
    I had said as company norms. So no negotiation.

Internal Audit, Mumbai Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY in August 2014.

Got call from placement agency.It was well arranged and propeely managed by EY team.It Had three Rounds HR,Technical and Partner Round.HR people were very supportive and friendly.Process took whole day.Interview process itself was worth experiancing.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at EY in July 2014.

It was a great learning experience.the interviewers were friendly. They gave us a case study from their actual experience followed by case interview.2nd round was one more case study. After one day third round was finance case study then partner interview.

Interview Questions
    • Case studies are difficult to crack try practicing, and also guesstimates   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at EY.

I had a reference of the partner and hence it came easy to me. Else there is an issue at EY where you do not get in.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at EY in January 2013.

The interview was conducted within two weeks of initial call from recruiter. The interview was a one on one. Since I had an idea about with whom the interview was scheduled I did a background check of the person from various social networking sites to understand the profile of the interviewer. The initial interview went for an hour with detailed discussion on my current role, interviewer wanted to understand if my industry knowledge was in-depth or not. The second round of interview was with the vertical head which was more of a generic discussion; I presume the objective was to understand me as a person rather than my technical knowledge. The initial offer was rolled out to me within a week of my second interview post which the negotiations went for around 10 days posy which I accepted the final offer.

Interview Questions
    • There were some questions which were related to the industry that I come from but were from parallel line of business. The interviewer here wanted to test if apart from knowledge of my LOB if I was aware of the market dynamics for my Industry, fortunately for me being in a strategic role I was updated about the market happenings.   View Answer
    Yes negotiation is possible however one has to be reasonable & understand which levers to be used to make a point. One needs to understand the kind of numbers the organization offers & then peg a number & follow it up with a strong reason.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at EY in August 2012.

Aptitude test, post HR round, Tech Round and then the partner round

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY in July 2012.

As it was campus interview initially group of people were invited and participated in teams secondly cleared HR Round then Technical round and finally Partner Round

Interview Questions
    • Many in depth were question were asked on Revised schedule and IGAAP   Answer Question

Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at EY in March 2012.

upload the resume on the site and then if shortlisted
    Then attend 3 round of interviews including technical round

Interview Questions
    As I was a fresher, hence there was no negotiation was possible

Advisory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at EY in November 2011.

1. 4 interviews conducted - HR, Partners and Director
    2. Interviews to understand the depth of experience and exposure
    3. Clearly stated the role they were looking at
    4. Did not use the video con facility for interviews
    5. Interviews were planned such that everything was completed in a span of 8 weeks for international appointment
    6. Hard bargaining required

Interview Questions
    • 1. Practical exposure to handling client and situation tested through case study.
      2. Evaluation of how the person would handle a situation was gauged