EY

2.8

274 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at EY in August 2013.

very easy going and laid back interview process. s true sense of teamwork and commitment is portrayed at all levels, Everyone seems to be part of a team and shows a true dedication to growing the practice.

i received offer, i did not have to negotiste as they met my initial requests

Event Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY in March 2012.

As long as you can get an initial job and make a lot of contacts in the company, be prepared for a rather easy interview process as an internal candidate. If people like you and you are personable, the interview process is a quick one, especially if moving up within the same department.

Interview Questions
    • Giving an answer to "where do you want to be in 5 years?" is always tough.   View Answer
    If you can negotiate in 2013 with this kind of job market, good luck. Usually you're told what you're given nowadays.

Advisory Quest Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY in October 2013.

I interviewed through on-campus recruiting, and the interview was an 1 to 1 behavioral based on. Pretty simple and straightforward.

Interview Questions
    • There is no difficult question at all.   View Answer

Senior Manager, Customer Strategy, Financial Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at EY in May 2014.

Screen by HR, followed by Sr. Manager screen, then 1/2 day visit to NYC which consisted of a brief introduction to a panel and 4 interviews -- 2 with live people (Sr. Manager, and Recruiting) with two phone interviews with partners.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me your strengths and weaknesses?   View Answer

Supervising Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY in May 2010.

Did a quick pre-qual phone interview with a recruited. A few days later set up an interview at 5 Times Square and interviewed with the two hiring managers. Took about 30 minutes. Received a call the next day with an offer. Accepted and started 2 weeks later.

None

Entry Level Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY in June 2010.

campus interview, on-site interview, written interview, and case interview
    Pre-interview dinners are important since you can personally meet your interviewer in advance of your actual interviews. All interviews are behavioral except for the case interview. However, the case interview is not hard. Prepare for it with a couple of case interview examples online and you should be ready.

Diversified Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY in October 2014.

I applied on the university's hiring website for diversified tax intern. I got an on-campus interview and invited to the pre-interview dinner. During the dinner, I met my interviewer and talked to her. She was a campus recruiter in another university. The interview was very easy, just behavioral question.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something about your group work. How was it going? And is there any conflicts during the group discussion?   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at EY in March 2010.

Campus recruiting involves on campus interviews/phone interview and an on site interview at the location you are applying for. You will typically have 3 interviews with 3 different people for on site interviews. Most questions are behavioral and not very technical.

Interview Questions
    • Addressing weakness and difficult moments. Typically not a hard question but that is how hard it will get. Interviews are conversational and not very intimidating.   Answer Question
    No negotiation or starting bonus.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at EY.

A recruiter found me on linkedin and approached me. First I went through an Hr screen I by and then had a face to face meeting with the manager. So far it has been a very good process. Yet to face the technical interview.

Business Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY in September 2014.

Applied by university career center and got an interview in New York after 3 weeks. The interview was 30min, basically about your resume as well as several behavioral questions. The interviewer should be a senior staff. After the interview, I didn't hear anything in a months thought the interviewer told me that the decision should be made with 2 weeks. So I emailed him to ask the result and I got an email on the next morning that there isn't any position available for me at this time.

Interview Questions
    • How you make a decision and what role will you be in a team?   Answer Question