EY

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY in August 2008.

I was brought as a temporary from OfficeTeam Dallas. Then my supervisor suggested I apply for one of the eight positions they were posting. I did apply and got the job as Operations Coordinator in the Offers Team Dept. in HR. Group Interview went very well. They hired me 1/9/06, then laid me off in 2nd round due to hiring freeze put into place at the end of '08. I am currently working Temp jobs for AppleOne, ChoiceStaffing, OfficeTeam.

Interview Questions
  • What would I do if an issue come to light with a co-worker?   View Answer
  • How I provided Leadership skills to my co-workers?   View Answer
Be professional, yet not too overly friendly or talkative.

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY in July 2009.

Applied online and received call back within 48 hours.
    Then arranged interview for following monday.

Their offices are in a fantastic building next to the Thames, but inside its like any new office being very open and bright with bits of corporate branding thrown in for good measure.

I was ushered into a meeting room and waited for 15 mins for my two interviewers to arrive. I was interviewed by 2 managers, who were very business-like and not as friendly as other interviews I've had. One of them had to leave half-way into the interview to go to another meeting!

Interview consisted of a mathematical and logic test, designed to test your reasoning under a time constraint. I finished most of it.,but one of the questions was set out so that you coulld not answer it in the given time - the interviewer told me this afterwards!

Otherwise usual interview questions and no surprises, all-in-all lasted about an hour.

Afterwards they said they would call me back within 24 hours, or before the end of the day.

Actually they didn't call back and I called them after 2 days and was told they were interviewing all week and would get back to me next week... Eventually, they did and I wasn't shortlisted for the final interview.

Overall, I felt the whole process was quite unprofessional and looking back I'm glad I've now found a much better place to work now.

Interview Questions