EY

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Risk Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY.

I applied through my university and was then invited to pre-interview dinner before the big day. I had my interview the next day and they informed me that I would be making a visit to their office two days later. They took us all out to bowling the night before our office interview and the following interview was extremely informal. If you make it the office visit, you have a 90% chance of getting an offer. They also do case studies, but I truly mean it when I say you shouldn't worry about it. Received an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions
    • Behavior questions. Walk me through your resume. Nothing too intimidating.   Answer Question
    EY is one of the few companies who pay their interns at the same rate as their full-time employees. So while on the surface the offer may look really good, it really is considered average for full-time.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EY in September 2012.

Recruiter was very friendly and timely in communicating with me. As soon as the recruiter had more information regarding my application process, it seemed like she contacted me immediately. Overall, the whole firm was very receptive and welcoming. I never felt like they thought they were better than me, but seemed to genuinely take an interest in getting to know who I was.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. The interview pretty much just wanted to see if I could hold a conversation and if I was genuinely interested in the job.   Answer Question