EY

Relevance Date Difficulty

Risk Advisory Full Time Interview

Risk Advisory Full Time
Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at EY in October 2012.

Interview Details – Very nice process overall. First step was on campus recruiting through the university career center. Questions were very typical and almost exclusively came from the resume. Next step was a second round interview two weeks later in Atlanta. They put a big group of folks (all students from different schools, up for various full time and internship positions) up in a nice hotel and took us to dinner at a partner's house. Everyone was very friendly and was ready with advice for the next day's interviews.

Interview Question – One of my interviews during the second round office visit consisted of only me asking questions. The interviewer was very aloof and seemed to be testing me based on the types of questions I asked. Come prepared with good, interesting questions (not cliche things)   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at EY

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY Risk Advisory Full Time interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by EY employees and interview candidates.