EY

Average Difficulty
9 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – Pleasant round of interviews. Was not accepted mostly due to major.

Interview Question – They were all pretty run of the mill   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through University Careernet website and got e-mail for first interview. It was easy and all the questions were behavioral and just related to my resume.

Interview Question – Why should we choose you among all the students which are being interviewed today?   Answer Question

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details – It was a very good experience. The company shows that they care about their employees. During the interview the questions were not complicated and the interviewers were very friendly.

Interview Question – The case study was unexpected because had some technical details.   Answer Question

Risk Analyst

I applied through college or university and interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – Had my first round interview at EY at my campus career center. Lasted about 30 minutes with about 10 minutes at the end for questions I had for the firm. Make sure to prepare thought-provoking questions. I was just asked basic questions about my resume (how did you demonstrate leadership in this club? How did you learn to adapt to a new culture on your study abroad? etc.) Afterwards, we were taken into a room and got to enjoy some snacks and chat with a couple people from the firm. Still waiting to hear back about results.

Interview Question – Have you ever had to deal with a difficult co-worker? How did you resolve the situation?   Answer Question

Austin, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at EY in September 2013.

Interview Details – Applied to the advisory consulting analyst position and was called and recommended to apply for risk instead. Had a 45 minute interview that consisted of a small case and behavioral interviews. We had 15 minutes before the interview to read the 6 page case and take notes before discussing it with the interviewer.

Interview Question – Had to read and analyze the problems with a hypothetical company, and discuss the problems and how we would go about solving these problems.   Answer Question

San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at EY.

Interview Details – Phone interview with someone from New York. No chance at salary negotiation. Said I lied on my background check. Other companies were internal staffing agencies. Said I lied. Worse person I had ever spoken to in an HR department.

Interview Question – Why E&Y   Answer Question

Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at EY in October 2012.

Interview Details – I personally went through 3 rounds ; 2 Technical and 1 HR. HR is a generic round involved questions around your achievements and aspirations. Technical rounds were Based on Case Studies and a basic Knowledge about your specialization and OS/DB

Interview Question – Explain GSM Architecture and Identify risks associated with it.   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at EY in January 2013.

Interview Details – had one GD round followed by two technical plus HR interviews!!

Interview Question – questions about computer networking   Answer Question

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details – GD followed by two rounds of interview

Negotiation Details – None

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!