EY Risk Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY.

Pleasant round of interviews. Was not accepted mostly due to major.

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Risk Analyst Interview

It was a very good experience. The company shows that they care about their employees. During the interview the questions were not complicated and the interviewers were very friendly.

Interview Questions
    • The case study was unexpected because had some technical details.   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

Had my first round interview at EY at my campus career center. Lasted about 30 minutes with about 10 minutes at the end for questions I had for the firm. Make sure to prepare thought-provoking questions. I was just asked basic questions about my resume (how did you demonstrate leadership in this club? How did you learn to adapt to a new culture on your study abroad? etc.) Afterwards, we were taken into a room and got to enjoy some snacks and chat with a couple people from the firm. Still waiting to hear back about results.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had to deal with a difficult co-worker? How did you resolve the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY in October 2013.

Applied through University Careernet website and got e-mail for first interview. It was easy and all the questions were behavioral and just related to my resume.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we choose you among all the students which are being interviewed today?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at EY in September 2013.

Applied to the advisory consulting analyst position and was called and recommended to apply for risk instead. Had a 45 minute interview that consisted of a small case and behavioral interviews. We had 15 minutes before the interview to read the 6 page case and take notes before discussing it with the interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • Had to read and analyze the problems with a hypothetical company, and discuss the problems and how we would go about solving these problems.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at EY.

Phone interview with someone from New York. No chance at salary negotiation. Said I lied on my background check. Other companies were internal staffing agencies. Said I lied. Worse person I had ever spoken to in an HR department.

Risk Analyst Interview

GD followed by two rounds of interview

None

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY in January 2013.

had one GD round followed by two technical plus HR interviews!!

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY in October 2012.

I personally went through 3 rounds ; 2 Technical and 1 HR. HR is a generic round involved questions around your achievements and aspirations. Technical rounds were Based on Case Studies and a basic Knowledge about your specialization and OS/DB

Interview Questions
    • Explain GSM Architecture and Identify risks associated with it.   Answer Question