EY SENIOR Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.9

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

first Group Discussion then personnel interview. current news topic was given for Group Discussion.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

two phone screen and one onsite

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

The first round is phone interview with HR. It was behavioral interview. First introduced yourself. And then I was required to tell more about the project that was relevant to the practice I applied in Ernst Young. At the end, I was asked questions about how I would act in a particular situation.

Interview Questions

• Maybe because it was the first round, there was nothing unexpected.   3 Answers

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Hiring and interview process is planned well.But it toook time for about 2 months to get all the formalities to complete.I had about 2 rounds of telephonic and 4 rounds of inperson interview.Inperson interview is very cool and it doesnt feel like interview.

Interview Questions

• unexpected questions like if i am ready to take new opportunies outside my area of expertise.   Answer Question

Negotiation

nothing.it went smooth.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn and invited to a 60 minute phone interview asking about my previous work experience.

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Mainly asked about my past experience and my technical skills. Was asked some case study questions to know my way of working

Negotiation

No much. They matched the other offer I had at that time

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Interview process was a bit scattered, but the day I met people - it was a breeze. The case study was fun

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, out of school hire

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Hiring was done through a employee referral. Met the service line head for one to one discussions. had telephonic technical interview followed by HR interview.

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Round 1: In-person interview Round 2: 4 interviews: 1 technical, 1 case, 1 writing, 1 behavioural

Interview Questions

• Lot of focus on behavioral questions, soft skills, people skills   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Had a telephone interview as first stage which was quite a general chat about experience to date, why EY, scenario about how to infuence people etc.