EY

Updated Dec 15, 2014

89 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY in June 2008.

Detailed questions, including "what would you do in [this] situation" - knowledge of EY Service Lines and ''go-to-market' processes required

Unable to negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at EY in May 2008.

Very detailed interview process, had 3 different interviews, required a background investigation after accepting offer, there was a lot of paperwork to fill out before starting. They set you up with a laptop bag before you start because you will be traveling. You cannot own stock of companies that E&Y does 1st level consulting with. You have no assigned cube/office because you travel, so what you bring to the office, you will usually take home.

Interview Questions
    If you feel your skills a good, negotiate. They will work with you. They also hire a ton of college grads.

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY.

It took few weeks to get an interview. I had it with the two managers of the department. I did not have the impression that the two managers were well prepared and were not really interested in me as a person. It was a very technical interview and they mainly wanted to know what I like about their company. After that, they started with brainteaser.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at EY.

3 steps : HR interview, back-up check, Group Excercises, logic tests, operational and manager interviews. English level tests, mathematical tests, analytic tests. Personal and behaviourial tests
    Written expression, Resume description and personal interest for the market and IT

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions about common software used and global knowledge on the clients.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Telephonic interview + minimum 2 layers of management discussion (including Partner) + HR discussion. Interview process took over 5 weeks. At least one interview needs to be a face to face discussion

Senior Consultant Interview

HR Interview followed by two rounds of technical interview. Taken by panel of about 6 people. Very tough to crack. One of the most difficult interviews. But can be cracked if well prepared.

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at EY.

Classical interview process: HR first, then 2 rounds with Senior Manager with business cases and finally one short interview with the Practice leader if everything fits in. At least 2 business cases to resolve with 5 to 10 minutes preapration before the interview.

Interview Questions
    Almost no negociation because they were not open to it.

Senior Consultant Interview

Process started with a pre-screening interview with an HR staff. He was very straight to the point, not too welcoming, nothing too appealing, actually almost uninviting. It left me wondering how's the culture in EY.
    During this 10 minute screening interview, I was asked when I graduate ( which is on my CV), when I'm available to start working, what's my major (again on my CV), what I did before the Masters (on my CV), and the worst part "what's your salary expectations".
    He couldn't explain the interview process further. But simply said "we will get back to you in 2 weeks, and you then interview other people" !! that's it! Some people said they gave them case interviews, others said they didn't. So the hiring process is not that clear I guess!

Interview Questions
    • What's your salary expectations? ( during a pre-screening interview!)   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EY.

3 round interviews. First round group interview with a logic test. Second round with the HR. Final round with a Senior Manager / Partner discussing a business case

Senior Consultant Interview

interviewed at EY in January 2014.

3 rounds of interviews followed by a discussion with the partner !

Interview Questions
    • Was asked to answer a scenario based question where I was supposed to convince a CXO about EY's proposal !   Answer Question