EY Senior Associate Interview Questions in New York City, NY

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

A recruiter found me on linkedin and approached me. First I went through an Hr screen I by and then had a face to face meeting with the manager. So far it has been a very good process. Yet to face the technical interview.

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at EY (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

I submitted my resume to the position through a headhunter for this position.Interviews were phone based, two office visits and got interviewed by 6 senior managers, partners, director. Director was arrogant and not very professional. Recruiter told me he wanted to give me an offer but kept pushing the dates.

Interview Questions

• Director asked me to take a different seat for no reason, while I was waiting for the next interviewer to come in.   Answer Question

The recruiter kept postponing about what the offer is going to be. I was very much employed, and was not desperate. Meanwhile I got another offer and accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at EY (New York, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

Interview consists of experience, behavioral and motivational questions. Most questions are easy and standard.

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at EY (New York, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

One day I got a call from an HR and she asked me about me about my background and whether I was interested in E&Y - TAS. The call lasted for around 30 minute.

After that, I received a case study from a recruiting director. By this case study, they wanted to check my accounting and finance knowledge, and my analytical skills. I nailed the the case study and exceeded their expectations.

Finally, I was invited to E&Y Times Square office in NYC for the final round. The final round consisted of four one-on-one interviews. These four interviews was conducted by 2 seniors managers, the recruiting director and a partner. All of these interviews were behavioral. I think, they were checking my communication skills and fit. I wasn't asked a single technical question.

This process took only 4 working days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at EY (New York, NY) in December 2010.

Interview

multiple interviews with senior managers, managers and partners within the practice that i was interviewing with. was a long [process that lasted 3 months and had to make multiple trips to new york. accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much negotiation room.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

It was on campus interview for senior associate risk position. I was asked following questions:
    1. Tell me something about yourself
    2. Describe a time when situation was going out of your control and you could manage at the last moment.
    3. Describe a time when situation was going out of your control and you could not manage it.
    4. What is the most challenging work you did