EY Senior Associate Interview Questions & Reviews in New York City, NY

5 interviews

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at EY in October 2010.

It was on campus interview for senior associate risk position. I was asked following questions:
1. Tell me something about yourself
2. Describe a time when situation was going out of your control and you could manage at the last moment.
3. Describe a time when situation was going out of your control and you could not manage it.
4. What is the most challenging work you did
5. Tell me about a bad decision you have taken
6. How would you be helpful for risk advisory services at EY
7. Lots of question on my resume
8. Couple of questions on Basel, Economy, and Dodd Frank act

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at EY in December 2011.

Interview consists of experience, behavioral and motivational questions. Most questions are easy and standard.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

The process took 5 days - interviewed at EY in December 2011.

One day I got a call from an HR and she asked me about me about my background and whether I was interested in E&Y - TAS. The call lasted for around 30 minute.

After that, I received a case study from a recruiting director. By this case study, they wanted to check my accounting and finance knowledge, and my analytical skills. I nailed the the case study and exceeded their expectations.

Finally, I was invited to E&Y Times Square office in NYC for the final round. The final round consisted of four one-on-one interviews. These four interviews was conducted by 2 seniors managers, the recruiting director and a partner. All of these interviews were behavioral. I think, they were checking my communication skills and fit. I wasn't asked a single technical question.

This process took only 4 working days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at EY in December 2010.

multiple interviews with senior managers, managers and partners within the practice that i was interviewing with. was a long [process that lasted 3 months and had to make multiple trips to new york. accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
    not much negotiation room.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed in-person. The process took 5 months - interviewed at EY in January 2013.

I submitted my resume to the position through a headhunter for this position.Interviews were phone based, two office visits and got interviewed by 6 senior managers, partners, director. Director was arrogant and not very professional. Recruiter told me he wanted to give me an offer but kept pushing the dates.

Interview Questions
    • Director asked me to take a different seat for no reason, while I was waiting for the next interviewer to come in.   Answer Question

The recruiter kept postponing about what the offer is going to be. I was very much employed, and was not desperate. Meanwhile I got another offer and accepted.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!