EY Senior Consultant III Interview Questions

2.7

Senior III Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at EY.

Interview

30 min Phone interview and on site final round

Interview Questions

• Next 5 year goals? why switch from industry to consulting?   Answer Question

Negotiation

not much room for negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Senior Consultant III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

Initial Communication was with recruiter. We had generation conversation about qualification and experience and interests. Then a phone interview with Senior manager, then final round with 1 manager, 1 senior mgr, and 2 partners . HR also was available to describe the practice and answer questions.

Interview Questions

• No business case, just went deep into what I currently do and why would I want to work in consulting.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant III Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

Candidates must be from target schools or first tier schools with recommendations. 2 rounds of interviews for MBAs. First round is comprised of 2 on-campus interviews. Final round is comprised of 5 on-site interviews. Majority were case interviews prefaced with behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• They expect realistic facts and numbers to be used in case interview answers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Although they were receptive to negotiating, the terms were ultimately inflexible.