EY

EY Staff Accountant Interview Questions & Reviews in New York City, NY

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at EY in November 2011.

Interview Details – Very similar to the other big four. I had an excellent experience, all the people I met were great. I was flown out, put up in a hotel, and compensated for my expenses. The interview consisted of a information session, two interviews, and a lunch.

Interview Question – How do you deal with problems.   View Answer

Edison, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY in September 2011.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews
One superday interview consisting of six 1:1 interviews with senior management

Interview Question – List some of your weaknesses   View Answer

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at EY in December 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process at EY out of college is fairly simple. If you are there you are likely to get an offer in assurance. They are very meticulous about who they invite in for an interview so when they do pick you, you probably have an offer. The interviews are non technical and very informal.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at EY in October 2011.

Interview Details – I have only started the first stage of the interview process. My phone interview was straight forward. Manager on the phone was very nice.

Interview Questions

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!