EY Staff Accountant Interview Questions in New York City, NY

2.5

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

I have only started the first stage of the interview process. My phone interview was straight forward. Manager on the phone was very nice.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at EY (New York, NY) in December 2009.

Interview

The interview process at EY out of college is fairly simple. If you are there you are likely to get an offer in assurance. They are very meticulous about who they invite in for an interview so when they do pick you, you probably have an offer. The interviews are non technical and very informal.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EY (Edison, NJ) in September 2011.

Interview

Two phone interviews One superday interview consisting of six 1:1 interviews with senior management

Interview Questions

• List some of your weaknesses   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

Very similar to the other big four. I had an excellent experience, all the people I met were great. I was flown out, put up in a hotel, and compensated for my expenses. The interview consisted of a information session, two interviews, and a lunch.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with problems.   1 Answer