EY Interview Questions in Stamford, CT

Updated Jul 23, 2015

1.7

IT Risk & Assurance Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EY (Stamford, CT) in October 2013.

Interview

Got email after applying through university recruiting, as well as online application. Had Two rounds of interviews - first round was on campus, with a manager. Second round was at the office I had applied for. Three interviews in second round, one case interview and two general interviews.

Interview Questions

• Case interview was specific to IT and Risk Assurance position - a company needs to work on its IT infrastructure to make it more efficient. What should be done - modifications, upgrades and transformations, integration? SWOT analysis.   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at EY (Stamford, CT) in July 2013.

Interview

One interview, met with a senior manager and partner I would eventually work for. General questions on myself and my background. Very little technical questions asked. Partner gave an overview of the firm and an in depth discussion on the company picnic every summer. This will vary on a person by person basis, some people will ask different questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Recruiter handled all negotiations on my behalf.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY (Stamford, CT) in May 2013.

Interview

Off-cycle, I was contacted by a recruiter after she acquired my information from EY's application database. Had an initial phone screening and then we proceeded to set up and interview. 2 weeks following initial contact, I was in the office for an interview. There I met with 2 professionals- one a manager, the other a sr. manager. The interviews each lasted 30-45mins. The interview format was very relaxed and informal. It was not a typical Q&A style interview.

Interview Questions

• Your experience is in tax, why are you applying for an audit position?   Answer Question