Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at EY
- Intern (178)
- Audit Staff (158)
- Senior Consultant (111)
- Consultant (89)
- Advisory Staff (85)
- Associate (76)
- Tax Staff (72)
- Audit Associate (49)
- Assurance Staff (41)
- Tax Analyst (40)
- Tax Intern (39)
- Manager (37)
- Analyst (36)
- Advisory Manager (35)
- Audit Intern (35)
- Senior Associate (33)
- Staff Accountant (32)
- Assurance (31)
- Emerging Leaders Program (31)
- Audit (29)
- Audit Senior (27)
- Business Analyst (22)
- Staff Consultant (21)
- Tax (18)
- Advisory Senior (18)
- Senior Manager (18)
- IT Risk and Assurance Staff (18)
- Audit Assistant (17)
- Associate Consultant (17)
- Transaction Advisory Services Senior (17)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at EY (Stamford, CT) in October 2013.
Got email after applying through university recruiting, as well as online application. Had Two rounds of interviews - first round was on campus, with a manager. Second round was at the office I had applied for. Three interviews in second round, one case interview and two general interviews.
- Case interview was specific to IT and Risk Assurance position - a company needs to work on its IT infrastructure to make it more efficient. What should be done - modifications, upgrades and transformations, integration? SWOT analysis. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at EY (Stamford, CT) in July 2013.
One interview, met with a senior manager and partner I would eventually work for. General questions on myself and my background. Very little technical questions asked. Partner gave an overview of the firm and an in depth discussion on the company picnic every summer. This will vary on a person by person basis, some people will ask different questions.
- Tell me about yourself? 1 Answer
Recruiter handled all negotiations on my behalf.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at EY (Stamford, CT) in May 2013.
Off-cycle, I was contacted by a recruiter after she acquired my information from EY's application database. Had an initial phone screening and then we proceeded to set up and interview. 2 weeks following initial contact, I was in the office for an interview. There I met with 2 professionals- one a manager, the other a sr. manager. The interviews each lasted 30-45mins. The interview format was very relaxed and informal. It was not a typical Q&A style interview.
- Your experience is in tax, why are you applying for an audit position? Answer Question