EY Interview Questions in Stamford, CT

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

IT Risk & Assurance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY in October 2013.

Got email after applying through university recruiting, as well as online application. Had Two rounds of interviews - first round was on campus, with a manager. Second round was at the office I had applied for. Three interviews in second round, one case interview and two general interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Case interview was specific to IT and Risk Assurance position - a company needs to work on its IT infrastructure to make it more efficient.

What should be done - modifications, upgrades and transformations, integration? SWOT analysis.
        Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY in May 2013.

Off-cycle, I was contacted by a recruiter after she acquired my information from EY's application database. Had an initial phone screening and then we proceeded to set up and interview. 2 weeks following initial contact, I was in the office for an interview. There I met with 2 professionals- one a manager, the other a sr. manager. The interviews each lasted 30-45mins. The interview format was very relaxed and informal. It was not a typical Q&A style interview.

Interview Questions
    • Your experience is in tax, why are you applying for an audit position?   Answer Question

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!