EY

EY Summer Intern Interview Questions

2.9

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY.

Hiring and interview process was expedited rather quickly. Spoke to a couple of campus recruiters from EY FSO office on the phone before the formal phone interview. Following the phone interview I was asked to attend a "super-day" in their New York, NY office. The day began with meeting senior partners, followed by two separate interviews by lower level partners.

Interview Questions
  • If you were to be certain that you were not going to meet a clients deadline, what is a way you would approach the client and let them know the job would not be finished on time, and how would you move forward.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Summer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY.

campus interview first, then I was invited to the office visit.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions are behavioral questions such as what is your long-term career goal, which are not related to the technical skills   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EY in October 2013.

On-campus Interview-In house interview with 2 senior managers-dinner social.

Summer Intern Interview

Great process. Interviews were more behavioral and less technical. There were many networking options during the day and a reception at the end. People were very friendly and welcoming. All in all good experience.

Summer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at EY in February 2013.

1st round on campus is a 1-hr intreview. 30 mins behavioral and 30 mins for a case interview. the 2nd round is most critical and the final round. It has 4 back-to-back interviews of 45 mins each. Out of the 4 interviews, 2 were behavioral, 1 was a team-case presentation and 1 was an individual case interview. The interview process is fairly conversational and they will not stress you out at any point of time. The most important is the case interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at EY in April 2012.

On campus interview. First you have a pre-interview dinner then you have interview next day. Most behavioral interview questions. It's an Ok interview. Not too difficult.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY in October 2011.

Interviewed with three partners. Each interview lasted about 20 minutes. Some of the questions I was asked were: do you prefer to lead or follow, why would you like to work for Ernst & Young, why did you choose tax over audit/advisory.

Interview Questions
    • What are of tax would you like to specialize in and why?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation involved.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at EY in June 2012.

Complete online application- aptitude tests- phone interview- group interview (in the office)- partner interview (in the office).
    There will approximately 2-3 weeks waiting time between each stage, except for the time you completed the online application until you are notified for the aptitude tests.
    Look up the company's recent news on the website and be prepared to talk about these during interview.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at EY in February 2012.

3 rounds of interviews: HR, 2 senior advisors, one manager. HR: fit questions, senior advisors: what do you know about the firm, manager: brainteasers, mini case-studies. The questions were fairly easy and the interviewers were very helpful and welcoming. Overall I did not feel any pressure. It is absolutely necessary to study their website before the interview. It is also useful to know some recent news about Ernst & Young.

Interview Questions
    • If you had to compare yourself as a member of a team to an animal, which animal would that be?   View Answer
    Nothing was negotiable, as it was for an internship

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY in June 2011.

- Very efficient communications, I also knew where I stood and what was expected of me.
    - I had two interviews. One telephone and another one-to-one interview at the Ernst & Young offices

Interview Questions
    • - Non were particularly surprising. They generally involved run of the mill personality questions in addition to questions regarding why I wanted to work for the firm. Just as you would expect really.   Answer Question
    - Non negotiable