EY

EY Summer Leadership Program Interview Questions

2.9

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Summer Leadership Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

I submitted my application through my universities's career site and was scheduled an interview a week later. During the interview, the interviewer just went through each detail on my resume. It lasted around half an hour.

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at EY in March 2013.

The school arranged the interviews, and interviewees were assigned times. Most people had conflicting times, and had to have their times rearranged. There was only one interview, and a single interviewer for all people. However, two other recent hires were brought along to talk to interviewees as they awaited the interviewer. The questions asked were very general. There was only a single behavioral question, and the rest were reguarding the resume. We were then alerted our acceptance or denial via email.

Interview Questions
    • There were several questions that were in reference to group projects. The ability to work in groups was very important to the interviewer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY in June 2010.

Applied for the Emerging Leaders Program via my school's career center website. Had to submit a resume and cover letter, nothing out of the ordinary. I heard back from the recruiter a few days later letting me know that she wanted to schedule a phone interview with a manager for me.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult teammate.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY in April 2010.

Interview was very casual. Interviewer talked about themselves for a little, then had me talk about myself. Asked about past job experiences after that, which transitioned into behavioral questions. Interview concluded with about six or seven more behavioral questions. Very laid back overall, interviewer helped me out, and related to my stories with their personal stories as well.

Interview Questions
    • What is an example of a time when you had to pick up on complex or difficult learning material?   Answer Question
    • What was the hardest group setting you have taken place in? What was the outcome of that situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY in February 2009.

I submitted my application through my school website. Later, I got an email stating that I was selected for an interview. The interview was on campus. The recruiter put me at ease immediately when I went into the room. I was very relaxed and we talked about some of my study habits etc to get to know me better. Then we moved on to team work situations, basically to scope out how I might act in a team etc. The people were generally friendly and relaxed and the recruiter treated you like a friend instead of an interviewee. Overall, I had a great impression of the firm, especially after hearing about the recruiter's experiences there.

Interview Questions
    • Was there a time when your teammate wasn't pulling his/her weigh in the group? How would you deal with that?   Answer Question

Summer Leadership Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY in February 2012.

Very Very brief. The interviewer asked me to tell him a little about myself and then asked if I had any questions for him.

Summer Leadership Program Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at EY in May 2011.

Interviews were at their office...there were 4 interviews being held at once in the same room. At each station there is a staff accountant and then a senior manager. You first interviews 1:1 with the staff accountant and then you move onto the next table to be interviewed by the manager. First part was just getting you know you...informal conversation. Second part was harder because the manager was given a sheet of questions to ask

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you failed to make a deadline   Answer Question
    • If you were given a very boring task, how would you motivate yourself to get through it?   Answer Question

Summer Leadership Program Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at EY in March 2011.

Earned the interview through the on-campus recruiting program - more specifically a career fair. The interview was slated for thirty minutes and was extremely casual. I was asked maybe four or five questions and they were mostly about my leadership capabilities. The interviewer took notes and mostly chitchatted. Unfortunately, it has been almost four weeks and I haven't heard anything. Other people I have spoken to that interviewed have not heard yet either. Apparently they're way behind schedule because the interviewer gave me a 2-3 week time frame.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever worked in a group in one of your classes?   Answer Question