EY Tax Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2015
Updated Mar 26, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY in March 2015.

Laid back, easy going. Mostly conversational, very few questions. They just want to get to know you, as opposed to grilling you with difficult questions. no technical questions. Met with a partner, senior manager, and senior associate. Overall a good experience

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY in March 2015.

onsite interview, nothing difficult, just remember to be familiar with your own resume. i had chance to go their office and listen to some presentations. i also eat breakfast and lunch with my greeter and other students. it was a great experience.

Interview Questions
    • there is no interview questions. just chat with the interviewers.   View Answer

Tax Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at EY.

Had a campus interview, and was asked for a second round interview. The first interview went great, but the second on-site interview was difficult. The response was quick that people receive offer get it on the same day as the second interview

Tax Interview

I applied through campus. Only been through first round. They usually have some staff talking with you before you actually go to interview. They will try to calm you down and try to know more about you.

Interview Questions
    • Very general. Tell me about yourself and behavior questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EY in November 2014.

The process took about a month. I applied through my career center and got a decision for first interview in a week. The first round interview consisted of behavioral questions and resume review. The second interview confirmation was sent within the next day. EY's office interview was more conversational than structured. They really wanted to see if your personality would fit the firm. I received a call within the next day with the offer.

Tax Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

I applied through school, and got the interview today. He asked me two teamworks questions and why accounting. He is pretty chilled and laid back. The interview is conversational so overall is good.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you and your teammates think outside of box.   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Behavioral based questions were mostly asked. Everyone is nic . As long as you're prepared for the interview by practicing some commonly asked interview questions you should do fine.

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at EY in June 2014.

Applied for EY Leadership program, but spots were filled so I signed up for an office visit instead. Interviewed once on campus, then had an office visit and 2 final round interviews with a manager and a partner. I received a phone call with offer from partner that I interviewed with 2 weeks after the office visit.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult, mostly questions about myself and why I wanted to go into tax.   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Two rounds of interviews. Applied throughout campus recruiting. Everyone is super nice! First round interviewed by a tax manager and second round interviewed by a partner, senior tax and tax manager. Very relax setting, conversational and behavior based question.

Tax Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY.

Recieved on call from HR, behaviour questions and what on my resume