EY Tax Staff Interview Questions

Updated Oct 25, 2014

2.9

59 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tax Staff Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY.

Applied through school. Got into first round interview. All behavioral questions. Very relax, like a conversation. I thought I did good in the interview, but wasn't invited to the on site interview. Good experience though.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever had a difficult communication with someone?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

I went through my university's career center, attended all of their information sessions on campus, and then applied for a campus interview followed by an office interview. Get in touch with the campus recruiter as soon as possible, always great to get the conversation started early in the process.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

Campus recruiting. not very hard for first interview. Basically walk through the resume be prepared when they ask the details in your resume . Asked why choose that school. Why tax? Why EY? Something like that and why transfer ? 4 questions based on your experience. Leadership. Team conflict . Difficult person you deal with. What is your interest? What is the best place u have ever been?

Interview Questions
    • What is the most challenging thing in your current job?   Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY in October 2014.

It was a campus interview. First - a day before the interview - there was Meet and Greet where you talk to people who work there and your interviewer. Then the interview - it was very conversational. No standard behavioral questions. But I was asked to tell about one of my past positions. I got to the 2nd round in Boston - I am going there next week.

Interview Questions
    • What do I do that keeps me fluent in the other languages I speak.   Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY in October 2014.

Pretty chill questions, some behavioral questions like leadership and team conflicts.
    give me an example of when you handled a situation and how you handled it.
    tell me about a time you took initiative to do something

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

The whole process is very conversational. The manager gave me info about the position and his personal development, and asked me if I have any questions. So its basically me asked questions, he answered, and I added comment to his answers.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

Submitted the resume online (one through the school career website and one on the company website. Got the campus Interview. Mostly behavior questions. The hiring manager is nice and friendly. It is a good firm to work for. Only hired one student from my program this year.

Tax Staff Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY in June 2014.

Was quick and greeters were very pleasant. Be prepared to talk about the company and also about know what is on your resume. Most of all be very personable.

Interview Questions
    • no difficult question. They want to see personable people   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Three interviews. One partner and two senior managers. Mix of behavioral based questions with general conversation. Lunch with a couple staff members.

Interview Questions
    • How would you respond if one of your coworkers wasn't pulling their load with a project?   Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at EY in November 2013.

I was referred by an alumni.

The interview was very pleasant. They asked a lot of behavioral questions while telling me more about the position. They were open, nice and informative. They loved hearing about your plan to pursue higher training and your willingness to learn.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected: What do you expect out of your first job after graduation?   Answer Question