EY Tax Staff Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2015
Updated Mar 11, 2015

2.9

Tax Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

Interview

Best campus recruiter, very professional. For the 1st round interview, only focus on the past working experiences.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle urgent tasks?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Tax Staff Interview

Interview

No technical items whatsoever for the staff level. Purely behavioral / personality based. If they brought you in for an interview, your credentials are probably good enough - at that point, just be likeable. They'll be seeing more of you than their own family so proceed with that in mind. From my experience, if yo uget to second round, your chances of getting hired are extremely high.

Interview Questions

• Nothing in particular, be prepared to generate conversation if the partner/srmgr is too distracted to come up with questions.   Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

Interview

Three interviews. One partner and two senior managers. Mix of behavioral based questions with general conversation. Lunch with a couple staff members.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond if one of your coworkers wasn't pulling their load with a project?   Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

Interview

Submitted the resume online (one through the school career website and one on the company website. Got the campus Interview. Mostly behavior questions. The hiring manager is nice and friendly. It is a good firm to work for. Only hired one student from my program this year.

Tax Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

Interview

Campus recruiting. not very hard for first interview. Basically walk through the resume be prepared when they ask the details in your resume . Asked why choose that school. Why tax? Why EY? Something like that and why transfer ? 4 questions based on your experience. Leadership. Team conflict . Difficult person you deal with. What is your interest? What is the best place u have ever been?

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging thing in your current job?   Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY in June 2014.

Interview

Was quick and greeters were very pleasant. Be prepared to talk about the company and also about know what is on your resume. Most of all be very personable.

Interview Questions

• no difficult question. They want to see personable people   Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

Interview

Interview process was relaxed, partner was very friendly, got drilled a few commercial awareness question, in particular about the EU recent audit reform, was asked whether I knew about the recent European policy, I couldn’t answer the question. Many competency questions, and the partner particularly liked my CV and my education experience

Tax Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY.

Interview

Applied through school. Got into first round interview. All behavioral questions. Very relax, like a conversation. I thought I did good in the interview, but wasn't invited to the on site interview. Good experience though.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a difficult communication with someone?   Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EY (Houston, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting program. First interview on campus after chatting with recruiter during mingle session. Second interview was the office visit. I interviewed with 2 partners.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. Very easy interview. Why you choose Houston. Why you like EY? Why you choose tax as your concentration? There was no behavior question at all.   Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

Application

interviewed at EY (Sevilla (Spain)) in July 2014.

Interview

I had only two interviews, one by phone and another 1 to 1. i reckon that it was a easy interview because another similar company hire me before, and I think they only knew this to hire me.