EY

Updated Feb 25, 2015
Updated Feb 25, 2015

2.9

Tax Staff Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY in October 2014.

On campus and office visit, 3 interviews total. Very conservational, few behavioral questions. Overall very laid back and a good experience. Only took a week to get back to me after the process. Was personally called to receive the good news

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Tax Staff Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at EY in October 2014.

I applied in my school career fair and got a interview to meet with a senior manager. The whole process was very smooth and it took about 30 minutes. There was no hard question, basically they went through my resume about my internship and specific skills. They asked one behavioral question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EY in October 2014.

Started with an on-campus interview; received a request to interview on-site; was brought to their office, put up in a hotel, and went through a half-day of interviews, followed by a lunch. The entire process was efficient and effective. The interviews were all conducted in a very cordial manner. The flow of the interview was very conversational rather than a barrage of classic interview questions. The on-site interviews were followed by a lunch at a local restaurant.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when your strength(s) helped in a team situation?   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

The whole process is very conversational. The manager gave me info about the position and his personal development, and asked me if I have any questions. So its basically me asked questions, he answered, and I added comment to his answers.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

Submitted the resume online (one through the school career website and one on the company website. Got the campus Interview. Mostly behavior questions. The hiring manager is nice and friendly. It is a good firm to work for. Only hired one student from my program this year.

Tax Staff Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY in June 2014.

Was quick and greeters were very pleasant. Be prepared to talk about the company and also about know what is on your resume. Most of all be very personable.

Interview Questions
    • no difficult question. They want to see personable people   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Three interviews. One partner and two senior managers. Mix of behavioral based questions with general conversation. Lunch with a couple staff members.

Interview Questions
    • How would you respond if one of your coworkers wasn't pulling their load with a project?   Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at EY in November 2013.

I was referred by an alumni.

The interview was very pleasant. They asked a lot of behavioral questions while telling me more about the position. They were open, nice and informative. They loved hearing about your plan to pursue higher training and your willingness to learn.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected: What do you expect out of your first job after graduation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EY in November 2013.

I applied through campus recruiting program. First interview on campus after chatting with recruiter during mingle session. Second interview was the office visit. I interviewed with 2 partners.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. Very easy interview. Why you choose Houston. Why you like EY? Why you choose tax as your concentration? There was no behavior question at all.   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

Applied through campus career site and then met at accounting career fair. Had on campus interview two weeks later with a tax manager.

Interview Questions
    • Didn't ask as many difficult or many at all behavioral questions as I have had with other firms, but my interviewer wasn't particularly friendly either. They'll just ask you questions regarding leadership and multi tasking mostly.   View Answer