EY Tax Staff Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EY (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2014.

Interview

Started with an on-campus interview; received a request to interview on-site; was brought to their office, put up in a hotel, and went through a half-day of interviews, followed by a lunch. The entire process was efficient and effective. The interviews were all conducted in a very cordial manner. The flow of the interview was very conversational rather than a barrage of classic interview questions. The on-site interviews were followed by a lunch at a local restaurant.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when your strength(s) helped in a team situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY (Columbus, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting program and got first round interview on campus within two weeks. I met a tax manager within Columbus office. The interview process was very casual and friendly.

Tax Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY in October 2014.

Interview

Pretty chill questions, some behavioral questions like leadership and team conflicts. give me an example of when you handled a situation and how you handled it. tell me about a time you took initiative to do something

Tax Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY in October 2014.

Interview

On campus and office visit, 3 interviews total. Very conservational, few behavioral questions. Overall very laid back and a good experience. Only took a week to get back to me after the process. Was personally called to receive the good news

Tax Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at EY in October 2014.

Interview

I applied in my school career fair and got a interview to meet with a senior manager. The whole process was very smooth and it took about 30 minutes. There was no hard question, basically they went through my resume about my internship and specific skills. They asked one behavioral question.

Tax Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

Interview

The whole process is very conversational. The manager gave me info about the position and his personal development, and asked me if I have any questions. So its basically me asked questions, he answered, and I added comment to his answers.

Tax Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

Interview

Submitted the resume online (one through the school career website and one on the company website. Got the campus Interview. Mostly behavior questions. The hiring manager is nice and friendly. It is a good firm to work for. Only hired one student from my program this year.

Tax Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at EY in June 2014.

Interview

Was quick and greeters were very pleasant. Be prepared to talk about the company and also about know what is on your resume. Most of all be very personable.

Interview Questions

• no difficult question. They want to see personable people   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at EY (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

got resume sent directly to partner, HR called a few days later and a few weeks and followed up with a first round interview. was two managers. following a few weeks got a partner inteview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Interview

Three interviews. One partner and two senior managers. Mix of behavioral based questions with general conversation. Lunch with a couple staff members.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond if one of your coworkers wasn't pulling their load with a project?   Answer Question