EY Tax Staff Interview Questions in New York City, NY

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EY in February 2010.

I initially had a phone interview with a recruiter and was then invited for an in-office visit. At the in-office interview all candidates for different positions were placed in a conference room and given some light breakfast and was given an overview of the firm. Then I had interviews with 3 different Tax professionals, I believe there was a partner, director and or manager.

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY in October 2011.

Applied for interview through On-Campus Recruiting. First round was one interview on campus with a partner from the tax practice. Partner spoke a majority of the time about himself. Asked 2 simple questions. Tell me about yourself and why accounting/tax. Interview took place at the end of Sept and took bout 4 weeks to hear back.

Round 2 consisted of 2 interviews at their office. Met with a senior manager and partner. Interview with partner was more laid back and more conversational rather then question after question. Interview with senior manager was a bit more intense because he seemed to be one of those guys who takes everything too serious. Majority of questions were asked based off a past internship I had. This interview took place mid Nov and got my offer 6 days after my interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at EY in November 2010.

Call from HR Recruiter for an interview at the NY Office. The interview consisted of a meeting with like 20 applicants and the Manager of HR Department explaining how the process would be. After the meeting we got assigned a Tax Senior Employee who was going to bring each applicant to the office of the interviewer, was a 1:1 with a PArtner and a Senior Manager, ending the day with a lunch in a local restaurant.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of technical Questions regarding Tax Issues. A bit difficult considering the entry level position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at EY in October 2010.

Started as an intern through on campus recruiting.

Interview Questions
    • Normal interview questions, nothing specific that was difficult. A lot of team building/leadership questions.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!