EY Transaction Advisory Services Staff Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2015

3.5

Transaction Advisory Services Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

Interview

Had a phone interview which lasted about 20-30 minutes. It was my first interview with the firm. All questions were technical; there was very little "get to know you". Questions were regarding cash flows, valuation, and other financial topics. The interviewer was very direct, and efficient. Overall, very good experience, I was just a little surprised with the lack of small talk/introductions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about several different methods to value a company. (multiples, fcfs, etc)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Transaction Advisory Services Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY in October 2014.

Interview

First phone interview, then office interview a week later. Four rounds of interview and lunch with new hires. Expect questions about your resume. Seems like they are looking for fit. Do not hesitate to ask questions as that shows interest. End the interview by reiterating your interest in the job and qualifications if needed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EY (San Francisco, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

First round at campus. Superday in office. 1 interview on campus. 5 interviews in office including technicals that were similar to investment banking. Everyone was really nice and friendly. Candidates treated to lunch in a nice restaurant.

Interview Questions

• Efficient market hypothesis. Various accounting questions. Basic valuations.   Answer Question