EY Transaction Advisory Services Staff Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2014
Updated Dec 11, 2014

4.0

Transaction Advisory Services Staff Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

Had a phone interview which lasted about 20-30 minutes. It was my first interview with the firm. All questions were technical; there was very little "get to know you". Questions were regarding cash flows, valuation, and other financial topics. The interviewer was very direct, and efficient. Overall, very good experience, I was just a little surprised with the lack of small talk/introductions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about several different methods to value a company. (multiples, fcfs, etc)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Transaction Advisory Services Staff Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY in October 2014.

First phone interview, then office interview a week later. Four rounds of interview and lunch with new hires. Expect questions about your resume. Seems like they are looking for fit. Do not hesitate to ask questions as that shows interest. End the interview by reiterating your interest in the job and qualifications if needed.

Interview Questions