EY Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Updated Jun 29, 2015

2.6

IT Risk and Assurance Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at EY (Washington, DC).

Interview

The interview goes fairly smoothly and the interviewers are nice. Interview itself was easy and they focused a lot on behavioral. Two rounds of phone interviews with current staffs. Since I applied international program they interviewed me in Chinese and English

Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY (Washington, DC) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone screen followed by "Superday", but it was only a 30 minute interview with 2 managers. The questions were very easy fit questions and it was relaxed environment. You could tell that the managers enjoyed working there, as they raved about the firm's culture. Ultimately decided that the position wouldn't utilize my background and took a different position.

Interview Questions

• Experiences working with a team   1 Answer

Advisory Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY (Washington, DC).

Interview

I apply through university's career center and got a interview days after. They hold a reception before the interview. On the day of my interview, they asked behavioral questions, questions about my resume.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at EY (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

I had submitted an application online and was contacted by a recruiter to schedule a phone interview. I ended up being really nervous, it was my first phone interview and I really messed up. They also give you the same response after each time you answer, it feels very structured and weird.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why Accounting?
      2. Tell me a little bit about yourself.
      3. Tell me about a time where you were working under a deadline.

Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EY (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

I submit the application on career center's website and on EY's website. Then I got the notification of 1 on 1 interview. I took the interview on campus. He asked me some personality question and let me ask him some question. The recruiter was a nice man.

Interview Questions

• Except traditional personality test. The recruiter also ask me "Which one is better, start your own business or attend a MBA program"   Answer Question

Statistical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at EY (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

I only had one telephone interview. It took me about 40 mins. He asked something about my resume. Such as, what I did for my previous and current jobs. Also he asked me when I can start to work and how much salary I want to have. I asked for a range for the salary.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave from the previous job to current one?   Answer Question

Tax Services Diversified Staff Group Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at EY (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

First round interview for which I interviewed with one Partner for 30 minutes. The interviewer asked a combination of behavioral and traditional interview questions, but the style was relaxed and conversational. The interviewer was very easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Which practice area are you most interested in and why? Why are you interested in tax? Which geographical area are you most interested in and why?   Answer Question

Externship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

The process was very easy and timely. Less than a week after my resume was sent in I got an email asking me to interview them so my resume had a big part in getting me in. I also was somewhat prepared for the questions and I felt nervous which could have affected the way I answered.

Technology Advisory Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at EY (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

On campus recruiting, introduced myself, went through my resume, very few behavioral questions, the interviewer seemed super busy on his laptop, taking notes or something so actually didn't ask many questions. I was the last interviewee that day, after wrapping up, we chatted a bit.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were regarding my resume, prepare well your resume, you should be fine   Answer Question

Staff - Risk Advisory Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied this position through our campus system and received the notification to have the first round interview on campus soon. I also attended Prenight the day before the interview. The interviewer did not come but you can ask staff about working experience at EY. All the staff graduated from our school last summer and they were very nice and patient to anwser my questions. Next day, I was the second to interview. After chatting with my greeter for a while, I was asked to start my interview. No introduce yourself. It's a little suprised to me. Some questions about office and specialization preference. Then 2 behavior questions. In the end you can ask the interviewer some questions.

Interview Questions

• What's the most challenging project you have worked on? And how and where do you gather new information?   Answer Question
    • Why do want to work for EY?   Answer Question