EZCORP Store Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at EZCORP (Austin, TX) in October 2009.

Interview

talked to hr recruiter on phone for about 30 min about job history. she then set up interview with area manager. interview lasted 15 minutes. position offered. drug test/ background test given that day

Negotiation

the caped my negotiating

Other Interview Reviews for EZCORP

Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at EZCORP in July 2009.

Interview

They mainly asked me to describe how I got a under performing store to be a good performing store. Very easy questions to answer. They wanted to see how I problem solved.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you improved performance of a location you managed?   1 Answer

Negotiation

you will need to get the highest salary possible when you start. Raises are very small. They tried to pay me $.50 per hour less than we agreed to during the interview but I called them on it and they adjusted it to the original agreed amount.