Eagle Creek

Very Easy Interview

Applications Development Consultant Interview

Applications Development Consultant
Pierre, SD

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Eagle Creek in July 2012.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews, one with HR staff member, and one with a team lead. The latter was a technical interview.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you disagreed morally with something you were asked to do by an employer or other person of authority.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing was negotiable.

Very Easy Interview

Pierre, SD

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Eagle Creek in April 2010.

Interview Details – I was called by the company three times. The first was to set up a phone interview, the second was a brief and meaningless series of questions designed to establish basic computer skills, the third was a job offer.

Interview Question – "Would you like the job". Seriously, I had been graduated from college for almost a year and about given up finding real work. Anyway, don't worry about the questions. If you have any sort of mastery of the English language you'll do great.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn't. They said "Your pay will be between 37,000 and 42,000 based on how you do in training" which was a LIE LIE LIAR LYING LIARS TELLING LIES TO PEOPLE. Regardless of how you did in training, EVERYONE started at 37,000.

Pierre, SD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Eagle Creek in May 2009.

Interview Details – Interview was okay, one hr interview followed by a technical one on one. Pretty basic subject area questions

Interview Question – Previos Experience, what do you know about business intelligence, three layers in rpd.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not negotiable

BI Consultant

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Eagle Creek in October 2008.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews took place. The first interview was to see if you were a good fit for the company. We basically went over the resume in depth. The second interview consisted of a technical interview with one of the employees. The interviews were easy going and the technical interview was simple.

Interview Question – Explain to me what is a Left Outer Join?   Answer Question

Jobsite Interview

Jobsite

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Eagle Creek in April 2010.

Interview Details – Spoke to HR, Software MANAGER, PM, ARCHITECT

Interview Question – Describe experience implementing multiple MDM solutions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – SALARY

Worked for Eagle Creek? Contribute to the Community!