EagleView Technologies, Inc. Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at EagleView Technologies, Inc.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at EagleView Technologies, Inc. (Bothell, WA) in December 2011.

Interview

There was an initial phone screen with HR, a first round of interviews with the HR Manager and CFO and then a second round of interviews with the HR Manager and CEO. Everyone was very friendly and they were very communicative throughout the interview process. We talked a lot about my specific experience, how I would handle certain scenarios and they also provided lots of information about what they were doing currently and about the company as a whole. It's a pretty casual environment, typical of a company that is fairly young. They have food and drinks for the employees and made sure that as an interviewee I had whatever I wanted to drink and was comfortable.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at EagleView Technologies, Inc. (Bothell, WA) in April 2010.

Interview

I was initially contacted by metatech and they also coducted the skills assessment test over the phone. The assesment test was technical questions typically asked for a developer's position interview and it went very well.
    However, the on-site interview was a bad experience. From the first moments I realized that it's not the right place to be treated well. I arrived on time and found no one in the reception. The CTO then came after an employee told him that there's someone waiting. He took me directly to a room and called 2 other people to join him in the interview. For the major part of the interview period, one guy was grilling me and challenging me with all possible questions related to very specific engineering algorithms related to reconstructing images in 3D. The interview lasted about 2 hours and after they finished "questioning" me, the CTO took me to the elevator and I left. Although the position announced was for a developer and I nailed the assesment test, the on-site interview questions were more of research questions.
    My impression is that it's not a friendly workplace to work for.

QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodinville, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at EagleView Technologies, Inc. (Woodinville, WA) in February 2009.

Interview

Initial contact was through an agency, MetaTech Professional Staffing, Inc. After an overview and skill assessment, an in-person interview was set up. The facility is very difficult to find, so additional directions were provided. The interview consisted of a 90-minute meeting with the Test Lead and CTO. As typical in QA and Test roles, a "how would you test this" application was drawn on the white board. Said application would draw triangles.

The office is rather small with a large bay of workers and several offices. The company itself appears very much in "start-up mode."

Interview Questions

• No the direct question, but as a start-up, they are seeking technical leads to serve as generalists.   Answer Question