Earth Fare

Relevance Date Difficulty

Bookkeeper Interview

Bookkeeper
Chattanooga, TN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Earth Fare in November 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online when I found out Earth Fare was coming to my city. Within a few days, a recruiter called me and we had a small interview over the phone. She informed me that they were coming to Chattanooga to hold a job fair and set up a time for me to meet with them. I interviewed with two people, they asked me a lot of detailed questions, and then they asked me to take an Athena Quotient Test (basically a personality test). After that, they instructed me to wait in the lobby until the store manager and assistant store manager where available for a second interview. I interviewed with them and they made me an offer on the spot.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you disagreed with a manager's decision or company policy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not attempt to negotiate. I was just happy to get an offer.

Worked for Earth Fare? Contribute to the Community!