Earth Fare Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Huntsville, AL) in April 2015.

Interview

Easy, basic customer service and behavioral questions. 1 on 1 interview with either the Assistant manager or store manager. They also made me feel comfortable during the interview. Asked me if I would like a cup of coffee. No biggie. Just want brief insight on your prior work experience and personality.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me a time when you went out of your way to help a customer"   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Earth Fare

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

It was new store opening and they were doing open interviews. First you fill out a app, then a simple personality test, and then a interview. In this case they called me back within a day.

Interview Questions

• They asked basic common interview questions, while they do seem to care about experience, they mostly want to see if your friendly, smile, and have great customer service.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

The interview was held in the public cafe area of the store. Nothing unexpected. A few scenario questions.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected....How do you feel about greeting each customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Tallahassee, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Very quick, a few questions, hired on the spot. They receive so many applications that to be considered it's really important that you go in and show your face. If I hadn't gone in I don't expect I would have gotten a call back.

Interview Questions

• Q. Name one time you went out of your way to help a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Chattanooga, TN) in February 2011.

Interview

Negotiation

there was NO negotiation. i was shut down on THREE different times. my pay is 8.50