Earth Fare Food Services Assistant Manager Interview Questions

2.0

Assistant Food Service Manager Interview

Interview

The hiring process and interview was quite pleasant. What I didn't know about the company beforehand, was how ruthless they were. The interviewer acted very happy but found out later, it was just a show. Discussed the hours and I was told you never get over 8 hours daily.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Earth Fare

Food Services Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Asheville, NC) in June 2010.

Interview

The Food Services Manager asked me to explain a little about myself and why I chose Earth Fare as a potential employer. There was a few questions about my responsibilities at previous work experiences. I was shown around the area that I would be responsible for, and then asked if I had any questions.

Interview Questions

• There weren't really any hard questions. I was asked why I chose Earth Fare. Then I was asked what my responsibilities were with a restaurant I last worked with because it was a food service job I was being interviewed for.   1 Answer