Earth Fare Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2015

2.3

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Tallahassee, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Very quick, a few questions, hired on the spot. They receive so many applications that to be considered it's really important that you go in and show your face. If I hadn't gone in I don't expect I would have gotten a call back.

Interview Questions

• Q. Name one time you went out of your way to help a customer?   Answer Question

Bookkeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Charlotte, NC) in June 2011.

Interview

The HR and my future manager were wonderful people. We talked casually in between them asking me questions, and I felt very at ease during the process. However, I was at a job fair, so this could prove to be different if you are applying for a position at a store that is already established.

Interview Questions

• Describe a moment in a past job that was challenging for you.   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

a few questions over the phone how did I find them, what was my background, why Earthfare. Am I legal to work here? Do i know about organic foods ...

Bulk Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Huntsville, AL) in March 2011.

Interview

Actually interviewed with my former boss, so it was more like a review. What I can do different and better. Discussed differences between our former employer and the new one. Opportunities for advancement. Where did I see myself in 5 years. Possibility of cross training in other areas of the store.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to work for earth fare   1 Answer

Produce Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Akron, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview was short, and easy. Simple questions. Walked into job fare. Was interview by a computer.. Then a human. Two hours later, I was employed with a full time job. They seemed to like to hire unique employees. We're very laid back.

Interview Questions

• How long have you worked in retail? Employment gaps, why? What do you plan on getting out of this job?   Answer Question

Food Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Akron, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

I had a total of three interviews. First was with the Store manager and the other food service manager. Then I got a phone interview with a recruiter for the company. My third interview was with the store manager and other food service manager again.

Interview Questions

• What kind of leader are you?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Huntsville, AL) in April 2015.

Interview

Easy, basic customer service and behavioral questions. 1 on 1 interview with either the Assistant manager or store manager. They also made me feel comfortable during the interview. Asked me if I would like a cup of coffee. No biggie. Just want brief insight on your prior work experience and personality.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me a time when you went out of your way to help a customer"   1 Answer

Bakery Clerk, Meat and Seafood Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Johnson City, TN) in October 2013.

Interview

I put in application with the food service manager and bakery manager, had an interview that day, and was hired for juice bar/ deli position after a second interview with store manager, however these were not the positions I was hoping to be put into. It was a very misleading process.

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Auburn, AL).

Interview

Very informal. Basically, if you're at the interview you pretty much have the job. I've seen people come in basically their pajamas ( or what looks like it ) and still get the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Meat Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

The company isn't willing to place you in a position based on your work experience, they want you to take a position a lot lower. This company is only looking for soldiers. You can't be a person who can think.