Earth Fare Produce Clerk Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2015

Produce Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Akron, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview was short, and easy. Simple questions. Walked into job fare. Was interview by a computer.. Then a human. Two hours later, I was employed with a full time job. They seemed to like to hire unique employees. We're very laid back.

Interview Questions

• How long have you worked in retail? Employment gaps, why? What do you plan on getting out of this job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Earth Fare

Produce Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Asheville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Earth Fare (West Asheville, NC) in June 2012.

Interview

Since the company has changed significantly since my first interviews, it is hard to say what it's like now. I was recently interviewed for a different position within the same company, and the interview was essentially the interviewers asking me in many different ways why exactly I thought I was the best candidate and what exactly made me think that.

Interview Questions

• As stated above, the most difficult questions were those detailing specifically why I would be the best choice.   Answer Question